Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Thursday Gossip EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Thursday Gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Thursday Gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Thursday Gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Thursday Gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Thursday Gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Thursday Gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Thursday Gossip EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Thursday Gossip EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Thursday Gossip EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday Gossip

4 posters

Go down

Thursday Gossip Empty Thursday Gossip

Post by lee1pen Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 am

You won’t be surprised to learn that Samir Nasri crops up all over the place this morning, but other speculative transfer options are available.
The Sun’s Martin Blackburn reckons that we have eyes for Fiorentina’s Alessio Cerci under the headline in the paper of “Arrivecerci” – do you see what they did there? Sadly the online version is much more dull and unnecessarily wordy – “Manchester City ready to go for Alessio Cerci if they fail to land Samir Nasri” – yawn.

Anyway, Martin says that, “Serie A Fiorentina want £5million for former Roma wideman Cerci, 24, though City will try to drive them down.

“Boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed he wants a right winger and central midfielder to complete his summer spending.

“And he hopes a deal can be thrashed out for Cerci, desperate to leave the Florence club after a fall-out with fans.

Nasri is City's top target with the transfer deadline in three weeks' time. But talks are progressing slowly and City are aware Gunners have registered Nasri for their Champions League qualifier against Udinese.”

The future of Shaun Wright-Phillips has been the subject of speculation all summer, and today is no different with the Mail saying a loan deal with Bolton is in the offing, whereas the Mirror thinks the offer of a £2M move to Wigan is on the proverbial table.

And congratulations to Goal.com for winning our “word of the day” competition. The use of the word “irascible” is to be commended from this piece about supposed interest from Sunderland in Craig Bellamy now “cooling off”.

“The Black Cats boss had hoped to make Welsh international Bellamy his 12th signing of the summer with the irascible striker having been deemed surplus to requirements by City manager Roberto Mancini, but the Wearside outfit are unable to meet his £80,000-per-week wage demands.”
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Thursday Gossip Empty Re: Thursday Gossip

Post by TMG Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 am

Seems crazy to me? Why do we need a right winger when we have AJ, Weiss & SWP
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 am

we should be getting rid of the likes of bridge, crocky and ade and keeping sweep.

i'm not against getting another winger to put pressure on the likes of AJ.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 am

Looks like Sweep is persona non grata

On a brighter note ... The BBC understands Nasri is very close to signing for City which is top news

Tevez Aguero

Silva Nasri Yaya AJ

as an attacking line up is fooking awesome with NDJ, Dzeko, Milner, Barry, SMB, Weiss all waiting in the wings

Fucknose how Bobby is going to fit all these people in & what the best team to play is

And we still have Crocky Adebayor & Bellers !!!
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

when nasri and silva get on similar wavelengths to anyone in midfield or upfront, we are gonna rip teams apart.

i can see us ending up as a mixture of arsenal and chelsea. some lovely passing football at times with a steely underbelly.

we just need that spirit that the rags have got and we'd be awesome.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:12 pm

I can't wait to see Nasri in a City shirt. Always wanted to punch him when he scored for Arsenal and had that big grin on his face - but could quite warm to him if he scores for us:lol!:
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Topdwg are you a rag? Sometimes you sound like one. Last season Sweet hammered the rags where it mattered. That's spirite not some pointless warmup match.

The rags are more established yes but the only way is up for us after joint second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 pm

PG, I most certainly am not a rag. I take that as a terrible insult.

I just think that ferguson has instilled that never say die attitude with the aim to win every game.

i haven't checked, but it would be interesting to see how many points they lost in the last 5 minutes (plus injury time) and how many games they won last season.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

No offence dude, just there is a thin line between honesty and arse licking. The rags have average players but old piss knows how to manage them. I will give mancini another season, if that game matteted I would have been well annoyed, how can you let nani and young do that! Serious questions, they better sort it out. See I don't mind losing, how we play is more important to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down