Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing...

4 posters

Go down

Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... Empty Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing...

Post by blueboy Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 pm

I've tweeted Adrian Durham about Gill and his influence on the coefficients....then, another City fan came on just now and supported my argument to keep booing it.

They just don't get it!!

Sorry Pep...you're wrong, City will boo all we like. Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... Empty Re: Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing...

Post by leopold Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Actually, I agree with Pep's suggestion to fill the ground on CL nights.  Then we can boo all the louder!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing... Empty Re: Massive debate on TS about the UEFA booing...

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:06 pm

I'm prepared to allow Pep sending off Hart into the sunset, but I won't have him say anything against our right to boo those corrupt UEFA butt clenchers
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:57 am

Apparently Franny Lee has asked for us all to stop the "childish" booing.

Mate, what would you know? You hired Alan Ball as a manager!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:11 pm

A City fan spoke on TS last night, really eloquently about why we boo the anthem...he then picked up on one of my tweets..and said that it's easy for the likes of Lee and Pep to say "oh, come on, grow up"...they're not the one's who've been watching UEFA sting us at every opportunity. We get massive fines and Financial restraints, yet UEFA can only fine clubs with racist fans, £20k!

Even a Chelsea fan on twitter agreed and said ALL teams in the CL should boo, until they remove the corruption.

Last edited by blueboy on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Booooooooooooo, to Pep n Franny Mad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down