Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptyToday at 12:56 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
skyblueoz
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Vote_lcapCan Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Voting_barCan Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Vote_rcap 
TMG
Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Vote_lcapCan Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Voting_barCan Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Wensdi
Topdawg

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup?

2 posters

Go down

Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Empty Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup?

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:05 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Empty Re: Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup?

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:05 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup? Empty Re: Can Pep Guardiola Help England Win the World Cup?

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Thought England were excellent until the raft of changes - from both sides.

Spain improved, but only because of the poor quality of the players England brought on. Cresswell was out of position for both goals, Heaton not covering himself in glory for either goal, Rashford was awful when he came on.

Overall, I was really impressed with how Southgate got us pressing, hitting on the counter, work rate etc. 

Shame some of the subs couldn't carry on the good work.

OH....AND FFS!!! GET SOME PROPER FUCKING STUDS ON YOUR BOOTS!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Agree England played very well for 70 mins
As much as Henderson & Dier are not internationals as long as I've got a hole in my ... I thought they did a good defensive MF job. Exactly what we have to do against all the better teams. However when we play the likes of Scotland those kind of players should be left out.

Rashford Cresswell Heaton & Walcott were poor when they came on. In fact how many chances is Walcott gonna get He's been piss poor for England since he was about 16

Oh and Southgate will probably get the full time job - A very underwhelming choice in my view
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:53 pm

I agree with most with what you said Tony...but I'd be happy to give Southgate a chance. He's the only Manager in the last 15 years, who's actually dropped the likes of Rooney etc.

I think he's got a plan to bring through the younger kids...and get rid of the usual shite that normally gets picked.

I thought he got his tactics spot on for 70 mins.....and any manager would have given some others the chance in a friendly at 2-0 up....shame they were wank when they came on. Rashford was awful....but he's a kid, so can be forgiven. Cresswell should never have been in the squad as he's only just returned from a ling term injury...Heaton is no Joe Hart - he would have saved the second goal. Walcott's just an enigma....blows hot n cold.

I liked the way we played out from the back, pressed high, lots of energy....it was a Pep style and Spain couldn't cope.

So I'm happy to give him a chance, the players seem to like him.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down