Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City v Arsenal - Live Thread

+4
titbumwilly
skyblueoz
Topdawg
blueboy
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 Empty City v Arsenal - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Massive game today.....we need to be at it from the first minute.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v Arsenal - Live Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: City v Arsenal - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Topdawg wrote:You've not bigged up their goals because they haven't scored any for ages (or at all) until today. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz . You mentioned them today (but their goals don't reflect how you determine wingers remember?) because of the......goals they scored!!! They vindicated your support because of the goals they scored Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, you can keep on about Sane's 70% games as subs or 20 mins here or there like you did maybe a week or two ago. If you want, you can look at the ACTUAL stats I put up which you decided to ignore last time. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I never big up their goals....that's the point Dawg. Keep up. They're wingers. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Then why mention their goals today? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's the point. You don't big up their goals because, generally, you can't because Sane hasn't scored any and Sterling hasn't scored for 8 or 9 games. Yet you mentioned their goals today. To big them up because you supported them all season Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Don't worry about Sane's stats for playing matches, starting matches. Just keep making numbers up to suit yourself.  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:32 pm

How ironic that the two most maligned players in the first half (in this thread) - both scored a goal in the second half.  All we need was for Kolarov to get a third - ha ha
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Agree Wensdi....maligned, by only one person. Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:59 pm

who may that be then? not me as Sterling has been in my FF team most of the season. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

some of us say what we see. you may not like it, which is your prerogative, but there's no need to make stuff up.

You can keep maligning Yaya (your actual comments show that) yet Pep thinks otherwise and he's picking him quite regularly now.

Maybe it's Pep that is wrong..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Topdawg wrote:who may that be then? not me as Sterling has been in my FF team most of the season. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

some of us say what we see. you may not like it, which is your prerogative, but there's no need to make stuff up.

You can keep maligning Yaya (your actual comments show that) yet Pep thinks otherwise and he's picking him quite regularly now.

Maybe it's Pep that is wrong..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'll deal with each line individually:

1. who may that be then? not me as Sterling has been in my FF team most of the season

Really? So if Sterling is so important to put in your FF team...why slate him constantly on this forum? Rolling Eyes

2. some of us say what we see. you may not like it, which is your prerogative, but there's no need to make stuff up.

Not sure what I've made up....I've only copied what you've claimed and re-posted it! Razz

3. You can keep maligning Yaya (your actual comments show that) yet Pep thinks otherwise and he's picking him quite regularly now.

Don't worry.....I'll constantly malign TLMLF until the day he leaves. I've explained my reasons why on untold occasions and I'm certainly not going to apologise for that. We're talking about a player who has been bone idle for 2 years whilst picking up £220k pw. A player who slagged off the Manager, the club, the fans and the owner, himself and through his agent. He's a player who has been around top flight football for a long time, not some 'kid' that has been bought for his potential talent in the future - but when they don't live up to their price tag, get absolutely slated for not not scoring goals, making assists, week in week out - without really being given a chance to flourish and develop.

As for picking him....he's played how many games this season - when not injured? Embarassed  Embarassed  

4.Maybe it's Pep that is wrong..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed[/quote]

Well you'd know more about that than me.....you call him out consistently on this forum.

But hey, it's all about opinions......it'd be boring otherwise.  Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:56 pm

blueboy wrote:
Topdawg wrote:who may that be then? not me as Sterling has been in my FF team most of the season. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I'll deal with each line individually:

1. who may that be then? not me as Sterling has been in my FF team most of the season

Really? So if Sterling is so important to put in your FF team...why slate him constantly on this forum? Rolling Eyes

2. some of us say what we see. you may not like it, which is your prerogative, but there's no need to make stuff up.

Not sure what I've made up....I've only copied what you've claimed and re-posted it! Razz

3. You can keep maligning Yaya (your actual comments show that) yet Pep thinks otherwise and he's picking him quite regularly now.

Don't worry.....I'll constantly malign TLMLF until the day he leaves. I've explained my reasons why on untold occasions and I'm certainly not going to apologise for that. We're talking about a player who has been bone idle for 2 years whilst picking up £220k pw. A player who slagged off the Manager, the club, the fans and the owner, himself and through his agent. He's a player who has been around top flight football for a long time, not some 'kid' that has been bought for his potential talent in the future - but when they don't live up to their price tag, get absolutely slated for not not scoring goals, making assists, week in week out - without really being given a chance to flourish and develop.

As for picking him....he's played how many games this season - when not injured? Embarassed  Embarassed  

4.Maybe it's Pep that is wrong..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Well you'd know more about that than me.....you call him out consistently on this forum.

But hey, it's all about opinions......it'd be boring otherwise.  Very Happy[/quote]

1. I haven't slated Sterling constantly on these pages. you've just made that up to suit your argument Laughing
I have criticised him when he's not done enough in a game. I think that's quite reasonable. Others have done the same.

2. see above. see your made up stats about Sane's appearances when I did the legwork for you by providing the actual stats less than two weeks ago.

3. what's all that got to do with this game??? You slated Yaya during this game. All that other stuff may be true, but that's irrelevant for this game and shouldn't bias and cloud your judgement and opinion.

4. If you're right about slating Yaya, then you must know better than Pep who is picking him more regularly now since he 'apologised'. And no need to be selective again with your stats. We all know that Pep dropped Yaya until he apologised. So he couldn't really have played many matched this season could he? FYI, there have been 6 league matches since he came back into the fold and Yaya has started 4 of them (4 victories) and been on the bench for two (both losses). He's even scored some goals! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 pm

But, didn't you say "I call it as I see it"?

I called TLMLF out in this game - during the 1st half. In the first half, all he did was sit next to Fernando and pass sideways and backwards....a point which was picked up by Henry and Neville after the game.

TLMLF only got picked today because Gundogan was injured....he would never have played in this game if Ilkey was fit. So you final point is a moot one. Wink

As for Sterling.....you honestly want me to believe you only critique him on his performances? If that's the case, why after 23 games does he have 7 goals, 8 assists and yet, he still gets slated by you for his performances...and he's a winger?

The thing is, I'm 'open and honest' about TLMLF......you try hide your subjectivity...then claim "he's in my FF team" as some justification.

But like I said....each to there own. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:37 pm

you called him out then went on to slag him for the other stuff which has no relevance to this match. 

Obviously you know who Pep would have picked if Ikay was fit. Besides knowing more than Pep, you can also read his mind Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I've criticised Sterling when he's not been good enough on the pitch. I criticise Aguero too. You have as well. When they've not played well enough. If you think I have anything else against him and then that's your problem, not mine Razz Razz Razz

I'm honest about Sterling. See what you did there though? You made something up. I don't hide my subjectivity with my FF team. I pick Sterling for my team because I believe in him. I also believe he can do better and say so when he plays a poor game. Which, overall, isn't too often.

But it's all about opinions Laughing Laughing Laughing
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:16 am

Topdawg wrote:you called him out then went on to slag him for the other stuff which has no relevance to this match. 

Obviously you know who Pep would have picked if Ikay was fit. Besides knowing more than Pep, you can also read his mind Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I've criticised Sterling when he's not been good enough on the pitch. I criticise Aguero too. You have as well. When they've not played well enough. If you think I have anything else against him and then that's your problem, not mine Razz Razz Razz

I'm honest about Sterling. See what you did there though? You made something up. I don't hide my subjectivity with my FF team. I pick Sterling for my team because I believe in him. I also believe he can do better and say so when he plays a poor game. Which, overall, isn't too often.

I called him out and explained what I thought he was bringing to the team in the first half. The other stuff was in response to a question you asked....so don't twist it around.

As for Ilkey, yes, I believe Gundogan would have been in most starting 11's under Pep, when not injured or rested. With Fernandinho out, I can't have seen him playing Gundogan AND TLMLF in MF.

You say...."I've criticised Sergio as well, so have you".....I think we've all had a go at Bravo, Kolorov, Otamendi, Sergio, even Sterling.....but there's having an opinion on an overall performance, then there's absolutely slating some young player - constantly.

Look at the live thread as an example...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:29 am

Here's a run down of the 1st half. I'm assuming every other player other than Sane had perfect games, made perfect passes in that 1st half alone, as apart from a reference to Zaba being tired, Kev being great, a good pass from Silva, the defence being shit in general, you'd think only Sane was playing for City for most of that game;

Sane negative comments:

3'53....a brilliant cross to the near post that Sterling nearly got on the end of. Any praise?
4 mins.
8 mins.
17 mins.
25 mins.
35 mins.
36 mins.
38 mins.

a positive one at 42 mins....

I didn't bother with the 2nd half, because after he scored so early on, it would have been hard for you to be subjective after that....

and you and TBW, it sort of all went wrong when one of the best players on the pitch scored the winner.  Razz

But hey, you're only calling what you see, I get that. Wink

Last edited by blueboy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:35 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:39 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:40 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:42 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:44 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:51 am

Just thought I'd post these as well.... Wink

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:55 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:25 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:27 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:17 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:20 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:33 am

blueboy wrote:
Topdawg wrote:you called him out then went on to slag him for the other stuff which has no relevance to this match. 

I called him out and explained what I thought he was bringing to the team in the first half. The other stuff was in response to a question you asked....so don't twist it around.

As for Ilkey, yes, I believe Gundogan would have been in most starting 11's under Pep, when not injured or rested. With Fernandinho out, I can't have seen him playing Gundogan AND TLMLF in MF.

You say...."I've criticised Sergio as well, so have you".....I think we've all had a go at Bravo, Kolorov, Otamendi, Sergio, even Sterling.....but there's having an opinion on an overall performance, then there's absolutely slating some young player - constantly.

Look at the live thread as an example...
The players certainly don't read these pages, so I'm not going to worry about hurting their feelings. You twist stuff around so much, I'm surprised you aint dizzy. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

You bring up all the Yaya stuff for, essentially, no other reason than you hate him. Just because you say something, doesn't make it true, factually accurate etc. Just because you repeat it doesn't make it any truer or more factual. I'll criticise whoever based on what they are doing. I lambast the defence a lot because they have been hopeless. I criticise Pep for sticking with that defence, not getting better defenders in the summer and getting rid of Joe for Bravo. Sane has a poor half and you want me to say nothing so I don't hurt his ickle feelings? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:36 am

You two could start an argument in an empty room.  We won, for christ's sake, can't we just focus on that? Or how it was the best we've played since Barca?  That we have got the steel to come back from behind against a team that's been flying in the league recently?

Granted, it wasn't a perfect performance, but it was a great result and the very worst we'll be at Christmas is third.  That's not a bad return considering we've got a new manager with a new philosophy - but mostly the same players - and a keeper who couldn't stop a shot with a brick wall.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:37 am

blueboy wrote:Here's a run down of the 1st half. I'm assuming every other player other than Sane had perfect games, made perfect passes in that 1st half alone, as apart from a reference to Zaba being tired, Kev being great, a good pass from Silva, the defence being shit in general, you'd think only Sane was playing for City for most of that game;

Sane negative comments:

3'53....a brilliant cross to the near post that Sterling nearly got on the end of. Any praise?
4 mins.
8 mins.
17 mins.
25 mins.
35 mins.
36 mins.
38 mins.

I didn't bother with the 2nd half, because after he scored so early on, it would have been hard for you to be subjective after that....

and you and TBW, it sort of all went wrong when one of the best players on the pitch scored the winner.  Razz

You can go through those negative comments and they'll all be because he played a poor pass, didn't take his man on, stood there doing nowt whilst Zabba looked desperately for a pass etc.

Maybe I didn't make a positive comment after his cross because Arsenal went down the other end and scored! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  I commented about the defence instead. I thought that may have been a tad more impactful on the game. Didn't you? Or should I have been praising Sane whilst our defence did bugger all allowing Arsenal to score?

I only think one of us lacks objectivity here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:51 am

Topdawg wrote:
blueboy wrote:Here's a run down of the 1st half. I'm assuming every other player other than Sane had perfect games, made perfect passes in that 1st half alone, as apart from a reference to Zaba being tired, Kev being great, a good pass from Silva, the defence being shit in general, you'd think only Sane was playing for City for most of that game;

Sane negative comments:

4 mins.
8 mins.
17 mins.
25 mins.
35 mins.
36 mins.
38 mins.

You can go through those negative comments and they'll all be because he played a poor pass, didn't take his man on, stood there doing nowt whilst Zabba looked desperately for a pass etc.

Maybe I didn't make a positive comment after his cross because Arsenal went down the other end and scored! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  I commented about the defence instead. I thought that may have been a tad more impactful on the game. Didn't you? Or should I have been praising Sane whilst our defence did bugger all allowing Arsenal to score?

I only think one of us lacks objectivity here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But KDB get's away without any criticism for not stopping Bellerin getting a simple roll out from Cech, then allows him to run 50 yards into our final 3rd where he sets up the attack for the goal? That's what I'm getting at....blame Sane for a misplaced pass, or not being in a certain place, but forget all the misplaced passes in the first half by Silva, KDB, Kolorov and TLMLF? Even in the second half, TLMLF played some awful passes - but I didn't read anything about those.

That's being objective.....Balanced, Observed, Objective, Specific and Timely - BOOST. That's how feedback should be given, not one-sided and subjective.

But hey, we'll go around in circles here. My only issue is that I don't believe you've given some of the younger players time to adapt. What happens if Gabriel Jesus comes in Jan and doesn't score in 4/5 games? Will you slate him?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:57 am

I'll give Jesus the time he deserves/needs. If a player disappoints, do we just ignore it because he's young/new to the league etc.?

Didn't I criticise Kev in the first half? I'm sure I did. I also praised him for some neat passes etc.

For their goal, I was more concerned about the defence just opening up than KdB not chasing Bellerin since that wasn't the direct cause of the goal. It may have been a contributing factor but the majority of the fault lay with the defenders.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:58 am

can we let this go now.. it's getting boring just bickering over each oif you having different views.,
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:00 pm

Anyway, it's all good!! We won. We ended up playing very well against a top opponent, making them look 2nd class in the 2nd half. As the pundits said afterwards, if we play like we did in the 2nd half, we'd be the best.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Topdawg wrote:I'll give Jesus the time he deserves/needs. If a player disappoints, do we just ignore it because he's young/new to the league etc.?

Didn't I criticise Kev in the first half? I'm sure I did. I also praised him for some neat passes etc.

For their goal, I was more concerned about the defence just opening up than KdB not chasing Bellerin since that wasn't the direct cause of the goal. It may have been a contributing factor but the majority of the fault lay with the defenders.

But how long is that? 600 minutes? Razz

If Zaba doesn't slip, he blocks Walcott's shot.....

I think it's the same old story this year - several passages of poor play leading to a goal, rather than one big mistake.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Moonchester wrote:can we let this go now.. it's getting boring just bickering over each oif you having different views.,

Didn't realise there was a cut-off point at which a forum/thread becomes a discussion-arguing-boring......but I get your point, sort of. Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Without being negative, I think you'll find Jesus won't need 600 minutes to score. If he does, I'll buy you a pint.... Smile
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:33 pm

but sane is a winger so 600 mins as opposed to say Navas 600 years!!!!!!! (sorry couldn't resist)
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 pm

skyblueoz wrote:but sane is a winger so 600 mins as opposed to say Navas 600 years!!!!!!! (sorry couldn't resist)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:57 pm

I suppose Navas is one we can all agree on.
Good effort, not enough end product.

regardless of minutes played, % of games, subs/starts, position of the sun over the horizon..
he will never be knocking them in..  Surprised)
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:02 pm

I like his effort though..... Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:47 pm

blueboy wrote:
Moonchester wrote:can we let this go now.. it's getting boring just bickering over each oif you having different views.,

Didn't realise there was a cut-off point at which a forum/thread becomes a discussion-arguing-boring......but I get your point, sort of. Razz Razz
There is.  It was four posts before Moon's, when I posted something a bit more long winded than this.

Seriously, you two would argue over the colour of orange juice!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:07 pm

leopold wrote:
blueboy wrote:

There is.  It was four posts before Moon's, when I posted something a bit more long winded than this.

Seriously, you two would argue over the colour of orange juice!

It's a discussion on differing opinions....nobody has to read it, or offer their own opinion. Laughing
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Blue, I stand by what I said in the first half. One goal and half decent game every couple of months doesn't alter my position on Sterling.
He is bang average at best. And the price tag makes him a poor buy.
But hey, that's my opinion. You stick to yours.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:25 pm

One goal??

Bang average?

Poor buy?

Fair enough. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:35 pm

OK I bow to your superior knowledge of football.
I obviously know fuck all.
I respected your view, but you have dismissed mine.
Yes I think he's average and a poor buy. But what the hell do I know?
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:37 pm

I didn't dismiss yours, I simply said "fair enough"......

Now build a bridge snowflake, and get over it. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Stop being a patronising prick.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Jesus.....I know Xmas is upon us and it's a tetchy time of year, but really......

Just because you disagree, or I disagree with you.....no need to get all mard-arsed about it.

It's an opinion....and I questioned your points and said "fair enough"......I don't expect you to agree with mine and I certainly don't throw my toys out of the pram if someone doesn't - I simply post my thoughts to a point made.

But hey, if it upsets people to disagree.....I'll remove this thread - and we can all move on as one big happy City family? cheers

Last edited by blueboy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:41 pm

titbumwilly wrote:Stop being a patronising prick.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:56 pm

As for me and Dawg....he knows it's all competitive banter, we've done it since this forum started. Why would he call his FF team "Stillontopofblueboy"?

It's a bit of a laugh. If I took what he said to me on here at all seriously, why would I spend 2 weeks of my time building his website or spending hours selling his Euro tickets in the summer? We've had plenty of conversations away from this site.

I don't take anything personally - it's a forum for opinions, discussions, banter.....or at least that's what I thought it was designed for.

But hey, it'd be a boring site if it was left to those who just posted platitudes and euphemisms....

More than happy to move on though. If you think I've been out of order.....I apologise. Was never meant to be confrontational, just replied back to what was being said.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:32 pm

I don't think sterling is bang average. Neither do I think he's a world beater and he'll never be. He needs very good players around him to give him the space and time to show his stuff. When Suarez left Liverpool, he struggled for various reasons but he became the main man and couldn't handle it. He'd probably about do well at Liverpool this year because they've got some decent attacking players but he'd be bang average for Burnley or palace.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4