Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Is it time....................... EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Is it time....................... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Is it time....................... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Is it time....................... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is it time....................... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is it time....................... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is it time....................... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is it time....................... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is it time....................... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Is it time....................... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it time.......................

+3
Paulpowersleftfoot
shakencity
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

Is it time....................... Empty Is it time.......................

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:58 am

we started getting a grip on this country's social problems and morality?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4801158/Jobless-mum-of-11-gets-luxury-6-bedroom-eco-mansion-built.html

WTF? A newly built 6 bedroom mansion worth £400k for a family who's parents keep churning out kids as another excuse not to work, pay tax and contribute to what the UK state give us for free!!

I'm all for parents having kids (got 2 myself)....and I also like the idea of a parent staying at home to look after them until they are a little older (if one parents salary can afford it - my wife works by the way)......but this makes my blood boil.

If you want more than 2 kids.....they make sure you can pay for them - it's that simple. But 11???

Me and my wife work in excess of 90 hours pw between us......have paid tax and NI all our life.....do we not deserve a free, 6 bedroom house what we've given back to the government and UK industry?

Do we fuck...........because we're hard-working citizens, not some lazy dossers who can't be arsed to get off their backside and go and get a job.

The Government are to blame for allowing people to do it! Wankers. Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is it time....................... Empty Re: Is it time.......................

Post by shakencity Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:24 am

Bloody hell blue, i was in a decent mood this morning....now that's all ruined.

Stories like this make every hard working law abiding citizens blood boil.....and the worst thing is i'm helping to fuckin well pay for her and her litters cushy existance.

I only had 1 kid, as we decided we would struggle financially if we had a 2nd (don't get me wrong, we'd have managed if we did). This is only one topic of how the government makes it far too easy for people not to go back to work, sit at home, get pissed and have kids. Mad Mad Mad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 am

We waited until we had some money behind us before we got married and had had kids. Can't stand these scrounging twats
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 am

I've got four kids, but it wasn't exactly planned that way. We had one to start with, then got twins and finally ended up taking in our niece who had become orphaned (and we didn't want her going into care). We don't get any assistance for this either.

My wife and I both have full time jobs that pay reasonably well, but we can't afford to buy a house and I've already dried up my meagre credit facilities just to keep everyone fed. This month, I've had to scrape through the last two weeks and next month is looking likely to be the same as I've got a big bill coming in which I can't afford any more as I spent the money this month on food.

Reading about scrounging twats like those makes my blood boil. I'm paying for them to be in more luxury than I can afford for my own family. Absolute fucking joke of a country, this.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 pm

11 kids who will all do the same as their mum so multiply the amount you are going to pay in your taxes to them by 11

2 of them are already of council house age and 1 is a girl so expect a few more spongelets to be born Evil or Very Mad
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Yep, the daughters popping out more sprogs and the boys inseminating other scrotes and then not paying for them, no doubt.

Fuck support, they should all be harvested for organs.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 pm

The thing that gets me is why the fuck these people think they have a god given right to be supported by us and the government.
The simple fact should be: If you have kids, you support them....end of!

"And Heather has vowed to demand an even BIGGER home if she doesn’t like the new one being laid on by the council".

Cheeky bitch! Mad Mad Mad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Maybe we should all traipse down to Gloucestestestershire and demand she's burned at the stake for being a leech on society.

I don’t believe in abortion — I think it’s a waste of taxpayers’ money.
This is the best line ever in the history of hypocrisy. She doesn't want to waste a few grand on abortions, but is quite happy to have us fork out for a four hundred thousand pound house, plus all the rent payments, bills, council tax, child benefit, JSA and no doubt the other money she's screwing out of us.

I am SO running for government one of these days. I'd have them all homed in a centre for organ donations, waiting for a decent, hard working citizen who needs a replacement.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm a young lad, recent graduate (2 years), so I guess I don't have half as much as the anger as you guys - but this just really enrages me!

I'm not sure I want kids, but I know if I ever decide to, I'll make sure I'm in a home that I can afford, and can afford to actually have kids. I just wonder where it starts with these people....?

I mean, I get it, you come from a working-class background, and your mother had 10 kids and sponged off the government. If that was my life I wouldn't want it. Surely they can't be truly happy. Where is that sense of pride? I am perplexed sometimes with how poorly this country is run. And unfortunately, this is all we can do about it, which is the worst thing. We come on a forum, on to a friends house, or in our families ears, and bitch and moan. Rightfully so! But that is all we can do, and that's what riles me the most.

I come from a working class background, I'm the only one in my family to go to uni, but even so I'm a graduate, in a pretty decent job, which is reasonably paid for my age, but still as soon as I graduated I had to move back in with my parents whilst I save for a mortgage! And the sad fact is, it could be years yet til I can afford one. BUT - this country would allow me to go sleep about, have a few kids and then give me a house for NOTHING! Even though I've had a job since 15, paid myself through uni by having a 2 jobs. What an absolute joke!
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Jesus....sorry guys. I was well pissed off - big syle when I read the article this morning.......seems I've stirred a hornets nest!
Leo - that's the best idea I've heard as a solution to the problem.
TMG....never thought of it that way - 11x11x11 etc etc etc - tumour on society.
It's about time the red-tops and others provide an online petition for this kind of thing, just like they do for "save the Gurkas".
I'm all for helping people that have fallen on hard times, god knows I might be there one day - to give them a 'leg-up' to get back into work.......it's the one's that never do a day's work in their life and expect 'we' to pay for it.
The problem is that the welfare system creates a state whereby it's easier and wealthier not to work. I read once that a Palestian woman and her 5 kids was given asylum in this country, a 5 bedroom house worth £1.1m and she also received £1,200 per month in allowances. WTF?
I'm off to Sofia on Sunday. There, the average monthly income (net) is £600.......what a 'carrott' our charitable Government dangles to these poeple to get themselves over here and onto our benefit system!
Things like this only add fuel to the fire for those wanting out of the EU and for us to close our borders and introduce an immigration system a la USA and Australia. Now I travel all over Europe and the world with my job and at first I thought, "no way"....if the UK are not part of the EU, I'm going to spend most of my working week stood in the Non-EU Passport lines....but you know what? If it stops this kind of madness that this and previous Governments have allowed....i think I'll change my mind and put up the the passport lines at airports!
Sad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:42 am

When the authorities read this, surely they must act???

She's taking the piss, big time!

Stick her and her motley fuckin crew in a 2 berth caravan and be done with um.

STOP GIVING HER SOOOO MUCH FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 am

MPs leech off the tax payer as well. Second houses all paid for by the tax payer. Not to mention the expenses fraud that many were guilty of but were let off as long as they owned up to it. Fuckin disgrace. So if I defraud people out of thousands of £s I'll be spared a prison sentence if I own up? I don't think so

With people in positions of responsibility like that to lookup to who can blame this woman for taking the piss if she can get away with it

This country is fucked from top to bottom.

TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 pm

She's being made an example of, granted. There's thousands of 'em out there, screwing the system for all it's worth, bleeding money out of the NHS, the emergency services and so on, just so they can live in a nice house, go on fancy holidays twice a year and pop out the dole scroungers of the future, while those of us with self respect work long hours to earn just enough money to scrape by every month and, if we're lucky, get a weekend away in Cleethorpes.

I don't want to live in this country any more Sad
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:06 pm

I wanted to improve my lot in life back in 1991, i was a post man for 13 years after having served my country in the army before that.

My wife pushed me to apply for a course i saw advertised in the paper, it was full time so i had to give up my job as a postman and become a full time student for 3 years. The fucking government decided that as my wife earned over a certain amount, i was unable to receive a grant despite having two teenage kids to support and i only received a bursary that covered my course fees and travelling expenses.

Fair enough then, but when i mixed with some of the younger students at college i was astounded at the scams and tricks they were all up to. One lad was claiming 2 lots of full grant money using a fake I.D. and was creaming about £2k every 3 months yet he had never worked a fucking day in his life. Evil or Very Mad

I have been in my job obtained with my new qualifiaction since 1994 no thanks to the government. That 3 years at college was the only time in my entire working life that i have been unemployed yet they would not support me.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Can't say I'm surprised to hear that, MCM. The government only seems willing to help those who either can't be bothered to work or are willing to use exploit the loopholes. If you're willing to work for a living, you're on your own. Oh, and while you're on your own, you can cough up some more dosh to pay for the slackers.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:42 pm

I also feel sorry for the innocent ones that are on benefits through no fault of their own and would love to work. They get tarred with the same brush as the lazy spongers who are happy to live on hand-outs with no intention of working for a living while churning out future scroungers by the dozen.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down