Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
There was a time EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Nijinsky

» Pep’s at it again
There was a time EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
There was a time EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
There was a time EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
There was a time EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
There was a time EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
There was a time EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
There was a time EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
There was a time EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
There was a time EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

There was a time

2 posters

Go down

There was a time Empty There was a time

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am

When clubs have signes players in the past we have all read and heard the stories of 'tapping up' or 'bungs' when certain deals are done. Most of the bung stories are difficult to prove but George Graham will always be remembered for the John Jensen bung transfer, Teddy's move from Forest to spuds almost ruined the reputation of Cloughy and El Tel, and the Carrick transfer from utds feeder club was not pleasing to mr Levy. I think no club is completely innocent during transfer windows, someone has to start the ball rolling after all.

It seems to me that things are done completelly differently these days. The papers make shit up every day and websites devoted to transfers have to work on rumour, and also start them. The agents are slimeballs who are only interested in pay rises, signing on fees, and taking more and more out of the game, players are greadier than ever, some of the complete shit that earn upwards of 40k a week is obscene.

The way Bayern Munich have gone about their business so far this summer is disrispectfull to say the least, and we are accused of having no class. Agreeing everything with Boateng before sorting out a deal with City must be against the rules surely? And they are trying to do the same with Alex, i hope chelsea take the same stand as we have. Now is the time for clubs to get tough, just like Blackpool and Holloway did over Adam, and make a contract worth the the time and effort it takes. When will Uefa stop trying to ruin English football and start taking a stand against their 'favourites' and start dishing out fines for the actions taken. How many more times do i have to read about Barca trying to get Fabregas on the cheap, Tevez wanting his cake and eating it, and Adebayor having to leave because his relationship with the manager (nothing to do with his bad attitude of course). Give me back my beautifull game and kick the leaches out before its too late.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

There was a time Empty Re: There was a time

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 pm

When I was broken hearted...

Yes dude, made a point about this before, and still everyone goes on about how city are paranoid and the whole world isn't against us and that its our own doing because we have no history and class!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 pm

we will never get that feeling we had all those years ago as kids where foot ball is concerned. I guess they call it progress.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down