Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

what new stuff are you listening to?

+3
blueboy
Jordan
Topdawg
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty what new stuff are you listening to?

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

A couple of tracks I'm into at the moment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Nis75DAgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc

PS Had egg and beans for tea last night with lots of toast and lashings of butter.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: what new stuff are you listening to?

Post by blueboy Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:12 pm

titbumwilly wrote:I seem to be wandering up a different musical street to most of you here.
Been obsessed with music for as long as I can remember. Started by seeing The Jam in Findsbury as a 16 year old, and just got drawn in from there.
Got sent a tape (yes, that's how old I am) of Richard Searling's northern soul show around 1981/2 and that's been a passion ever since. Still buying vinyl to this day, and would dread to think what I've spent over the years!
The kids introduce me to new stuff these days, and particularly like Alabama Shakes and Scroobius Pip.
Favourite gigs have been The Jam (obviously), The Redskins at Canterbury Uni, Luther Vandross (stunning vocals), Wilko Johnson earlier this year, Echo & The Bunnymen in 1984 (and again a couple of years ago in Brixton), Style Council in Rotterdam, Nine Below Zero, and so on and so on!
Saw The Mondays this week in Herne Bay, and that was funny as fuck! My missus and Bez seemed to have a dancing thing going on (lucky for him she didn't drag him off stage).
Favourite artists include Small Faces, Ronnie Lane, Prince, anything involving Paul Weller, Pete Molinari, Rita Pavone, Jacques Dutronc, Chairmen of the Board, Dusty Springfield, Echo & The Bunnymen, Undertones, Otis Redding, Sam Cooke, White Stripes, Dr Feelgood, Bowie, Elvis, Frankie Beverley, etc.
Recommended listening:
Rita Pavone - Gira Gira / La Sai Troppo Lunga
Nino Ferrer - Mirza
Carstairs - It Really Hurts Me Girl
Candi Staton - Now You've Got The Upper Hand
Pete Molinari - Out Of The Wilderness
The Jam - Strange Town
Ronnie Lane - The Poacher / Kushty Rye
Jacques Dutronc -  Le Responsable
Dusty Springfield - Breakfast In Bed
Kirsty MacColl - England 2 Colombia 0
Scroobius Pip - Death Of The Journalist
Alabama Shakes - Hold On

Sorry, I do go on a bit where music is concerned!

Saw Vandross at Wembley Arena 88/89.....agree, unbelievable vocals.

blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

what new stuff are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: what new stuff are you listening to?

Post by titbumwilly Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:07 am

Sounds as if we may have been at the same concert Bluey.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:59 am

Probably...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 pm

This is old old stuff, but I just found it today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrJESTQILSE
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2