Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL?

5 posters

Go down

Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? Empty Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL?

Post by Topdawg Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 am

Surely after Liverpool's great display last night they must be nailed on for the big prize. Let's just forget about the blatant penalty turned down when Louvren pushed their winger away with his hand.

Manure's fantastic display as they brushed aside relegation candidates QPR mustn't be ignored either.

Old order resumed!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? Empty Re: Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL?

Post by shakencity Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 am

Didn't see Liverpool, as i was at La stade de Gigg, but what the frig was their keeper doing for the penalty....what a penis. By all accounts they were average to say the least, but that'll not stop their fans from thinkin they're gonna still win it.....just like the Arsenal fans did before last nights game Laughing Laughing Laughing .

As for the Rags, yeah, we all know they're gonna piss it now Rolling Eyes .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL? Empty Re: Dippers for the CL? Manure for the PL?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:30 am

Average makes them sound good. Baloteli is no chomper and they were so lucky it beggars belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:36 am

I thought they were excellent last night - Liverpool. I mean, have you ever been in the Kop on a European night when they belt out YNWA?

Goosebumps and after all their CL success, and now they have replaced Suarez with another world class striker in Balotelli, they came through a tough first group game and will only go from strength to strength.

I can see Real worrying about the red juggernaut that will travel to Madrid, especially with such a solid defence, the likes of Ronaldo, James and Bale will be fretting over the coming weeks.

Definite favourites for the CL...and agree, United must be favourites for the PL now.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:39 am

I am re-mortaging my house to have a double on Liverpool for the CL and Manure for the PL. Easy money and I will then retire to the Bahamas.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 am

I thought the way Liverpool despatched the Euro Giants last night was nothing short of impressive.  They said they'd treat Ludogorets like Real Madrid, but I think they did even more than that.  Fantastic win, and if Liverpool don't go on to win the CL now, I'll eat my first born.

As for United winning the PL, I've already commissioned some snide Champ21ns tee shirts.  I've got a ticket price of £11.99 on them and have already had 1488456678551841 pre-orders.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:29 am

Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:12 pm

well I think we should just give them their titles now. I mean what's the point of being also rans. Lets hope the sheikh doesn't up & leave now.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down