Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year

4 posters

Go down

This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year Empty This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:03 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year Empty Re: This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Thought this was a pretty decent one as well - another chick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaOp6k7bCSQ
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year Empty Re: This was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year

Post by shakencity Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Good goal.....could you ever see Dzeko scoring a goal like that? Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:29 pm

shakencity wrote:Good goal.....could you ever see Dzeko scoring a goal like that? Laughing Laughing

Don't get me started with the lazy fuckers twin brother!! Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Bluey, these days you can't say 'chick' because some people may be offended.

I use burd instead...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:39 pm

yes den the 4th v spurs season 11/12
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:47 pm

skyblueoz wrote:yes den the 4th v spurs season 11/12

He just cut inside and hit it. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:50 pm

the lay off was perfect from Barry and he sidefooted it from 20 odd yards on the angle it was a beaut. I am still with you on how shite he has been since the opening game of the season but credit where it is due I don't knock him for the sake of it.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Neither do I. I just think he's fucking useless 99% of the time he plays. It's that simple for me:

-wank control of a football
-cannot jump 2 feet off the ground to win a header
-as lazy as TLF in the effort stakes
-rarely in the box as a striker

To me, that sums him up...shit.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:18 pm

& the other 1%he scores a great goal against spurs. case ProvenThis was voted as FIFA's best goal of last year Icon_razz
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down