Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City and Pep agree on a deal... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City and Pep agree on a deal...

5 posters

Go down

City and Pep agree on a deal... Empty City and Pep agree on a deal...

Post by blueboy Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:47 am

just translated this from:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/20151007/202076168970/guardiola-llega-a-un-principio-de-acuerdo-con-el-city.html

Guardiola reached a tentative agreement with the City
Pep would have given the nod to Txiki Begiristain to play for the English club at the end of the season, despite interest from Bayern to renew his contract.

Pep Guardiola have given the 'OK' to his friend Txiki Begiristain to take over Manchester City. There is nothing signed , only a principle of verbal agreement between friends , which has much more strength or something written . Txiki was years after Pep, since the Catalan coach left the Barca bench and moved to live with his family to New York. The only possibility of breakage , Pep and difficult to know what it means to his word , is the continuous counter is conducting with Bayern chairman Karl Heinz Rummenigge to head. The Bavarian club will fight to death for the continuity of Pep, but starts to get used to the idea that you lost. So they came to ' play ' in a very discreet way to Jürgen Klopp before the episode Liverpool to serve his year off and wait for next season to relieve Guardiola in Munich.

It's no secret that the surprising continuity of Manuel Pellegrini on the bench Etihad Stadium is linked with the need for City to gain time pending Pep ended his contract with Bayern in the month of June.

The idea of ​​Txiki , supported always by Ferran Soriano, is that Manchester City can endorse the power of your template also with a high level of play style that showed the club with Pep Guardiola and is also looking at Bayern Munich .

Logically is the most cumbersome part of the contracts, negotiations , but that for two friends as Pep and Txiki is secondary , leave in the hands of his trusted people , among which Josep Maria Orobitg by the coach Guardiola .

Txiki Begiristain believes that the figure of Pep Guardiola is vital to develop all the growth plan that started the Manchester City, not only in their first team, but also with the sports city that has built and strengthening their quarry level technical and infrastructure. The City Football Academy (CFA) has 16 football pitches and 12 are for the development of young players.

The City, this season, has been strengthened with players level Belgian international Kevin de Bruyne (Wolfsburg) or Argentinian international Nicolás Otamendi (Valencia), who have come to complete a full international template which include the Spanish David Silva and Jesus Navas.

Txiki has also transferred to important men like Edin Dzeko (Rome), Stevan Jovetic (Inter), facilitating the exit another as Alvaro Negredo (Valencia), James Milner (Liverpool), Marcos Lopes (Monaco), John Guidetti (Celta) or Matija Nastasic (Schalke). Just to name a few.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City and Pep agree on a deal... Empty Re: City and Pep agree on a deal...

Post by shakencity Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:20 am

I personally think a lot depends on how City do this season. It'd be hard to get rid of MP if we win the league, a Cup and get through the CL Group.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:49 am

I think Pellegrini has already accepted that if guardiola is available & agrees to a deal, he will step down. I am sure he & his backroom staff will get a nice payoff as no compensation needs to be paid for Pep who will be  out of contract. Pel has a lot of dignity, so I think he will accept the bigger picture, that the younger man must carry us forward.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Did you use Google's translator  Wink
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Please let this be true !!!!
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:03 pm

I was discussing football with my colleagues. Two men in their late 50s. One Arsenal and the other Westbrom.

I mentioned that Klopp might hold out for Bayern as Pep might come to city. One burst into laughter and the other rather patronising smirked and withi seriousness said. Pep wont go to a club like city.

I remained silent but if Pep soes come to us they will never hear the end it!

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:13 am

I always wonder when I hear people say that ( he won't go to a club like city ) I would argue what makes them come to that assumption? Any manager worth their salt would want (a) a club which will back the manager in the transfer market where cost is not a problem. (b) they have the best youth & infrastructure set up in the world bar none (c) he has the opportunity to  re write the clubs history in terms of honours won. 

The only negative I can see is the pressure on him to succeed will be immense.

Unless he wants to go to a club like united which is ok but regardless of who goes there they will always have the shadow of taggart & his success hanging over him. That will take a number of years to bury, you only have to look at the leeds revie era to know the ghosts stay around a lot longer than the individual unless repeated success is achieved. Ferguson had the shackles of Busby to remove which took a good 30 years or more to do.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:29 am

For a second I thought.. am I being deluded! But I saw no reason...there was a time when people were saying Sven wont go to a club like city! Smile

Tomes change and in the 60 i bet no one would have questioned the best manager joining city!

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 am

I would have actually thought City were thee club to want to manage now
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down