Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Real v City - Live Thread

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Real v City - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Wed May 04, 2016 4:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

So...after the massively pathetic performance on Sunday, it seems that the Manager has put everything into this game. Well, he's been right before, but go out tonight, you'd have to question his decision making on Sunday. Win, and he'll make most of us look stupid.

So, down to the nitty gritty - the team.

I've thought hard and long over this, so it'll probably divide opinion, but this is the team I'd start with.

Hart
Sagna, Vinny, Manga, Clichy
Ferdy twins
Navas, KDB, Sterling
Aguero

50-60 min in, if things aren't going well, we can bring on the lazy bastard, even he couldn't cock up 20-40 mins of football and would surely put a shift in, knowing he hasn't got to play a full 90.

Options are available. Navas/Sterling off, Kelechi out wide on the left/right if needed or one of the Ferdy's and play a 4-4-2.

The first 20 mins, I'm sure we'll see Madrid and ladyboy wanting to score, so expect masses of possession - they'l want the crowd behind them. However, keep it tight, press them with energy, stop their full backs dictating - as for me, that's what will win or lose us the game - and then counter-punch them just before half time.....then hold the wave of attacks in the second half, even if they score, get another on the break.

Sergio and KDB will be massive tonight - if they're not, we don't win...as I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Real v City - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Real v City - Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Wed May 04, 2016 9:41 pm

utter utter shit

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Gonna be in a lousy mood for a while. Feel sorry for the fans that have been cheated going to Soton and Madrid.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed May 04, 2016 9:46 pm

No excuses for Sunday now. We need to throw Arsenal under the bus, or we're going to get pegged back by the rags.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed May 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Fucking pathetic performance.

This Manager wants binning off now. 

Utter shite management pandering to that egotistical lazy fucker. 60 minutes of fuck all as usual.

No surprise to see us actually trying, putting in effort after he was hauled off.

And....for the naysayers, Sterling made the difference when he came on.

However, sadly, the likes of KDB, Aguero etc were non-existent tonight. If that's how the Manager motivates his team for a semi-final of the CL....at 0-0 with all to play for, thank fuck he's gone soon.

They looked like they couldn't be arsed for 65 mins. Disgraceful.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 04, 2016 9:54 pm

I don't agree bluey. Sterling didn't do anything for quite a while. Last 15, things were happening when Itchy was up there too. Their defence was stretched a little opening up space for Sterling who should have taken his man on more often rather than looking backwards.

WTF was Aguero ding around the half way line when we needed a goal?

MP fucked this up. Shouldn't have broken up the Mango/Ota partnership for an injury prone Kompany. Make him prove his fitness by playing him.

Shouldn't have started with Yaya who did fuck all.

Navas should have been murdering Marcelo. Sagna never tried anything in the overlap. Every time he got the ball when in an advanced position, he just passed it backwards.

Aguero and Kev were massive let downs. They are our special players yet didn't turn up.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:56 pm

Disappointed but we got what we deserved. 2 more games with this muppet at the helm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 04, 2016 10:04 pm

blisteringblue wrote:Disappointed but we got what we deserved. 2 more games with this muppet at the helm.
that's the nicest thing he'll be called tonight. 2 CoCs and a PL for his 3 yrs in charge isn't enough.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed May 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Just a nothing performance. No real effort, no drive or ambition, didn't look like scoring & Real pretty much cantered it
I would have thought that the players would have been really up for this chance of a lifetime but we might as well have been playing in a dead rubber qualification match for the amount of effort we put in
Very disappointed in YET another piss poor effort. 
2 more games & then we can be put out of our misery thankfully
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed May 04, 2016 10:24 pm

TMG wrote:Just a nothing performance. No real effort, no drive or ambition, didn't look like scoring & Real pretty much cantered it
I would have thought that the players would have been really up for this chance of a lifetime but we might as well have been playing in a dead rubber qualification match for the amount of effort we put in
Very disappointed in YET another piss poor effort. 
2 more games & then we can be put out of our misery thankfully

Agree...it's sort of a testament to Pellegrini's reign. A lucky PL title because the dippers fucked up. 2 C1C's....whoopy fucking do!

You saw Simeone on the sidelines bollocking and motivating his players last night - Zidane tonight. What does he do? Fuck all.

The very fact he broke up a defensive partnership and brings back the most idle fucker I've ever witnessed on a football pitch....for a semi-final of a CL, says it all for me.

He's a clueless cunt - but that doesn't excuse the pathetic performance that our so called big players put in. Aguero was fucking useless. KDB no better.

Fernandinho caught the 'let's mark grass' disease from TLMLF.

Sagna looked like he couldn't be arsed. I'll hold my hands up and say Otamendi did his part tonight, so did Manga when he came on. Clichy was solid. But from minute 1-65, they just didn't have any urgency whatsoever.

We started getting in the game when TLMLF went off - and if that's the last I see of this overpaid, egotistical wanker in a City shirt - it's not come soon enough.

Get rid now Khaldoon as this prick will have us in 6th place!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed May 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Dya know what if it wasn't for the money Id be happy to go into the Europa League Play a reserve team and concentrate on the domestic competitions cos MPs obsession & stubbornness with the CL has cost us the FA  Cup & probably a top 4 finish never mind winning the league Engineer Very Happy Very Happy Couldn't engineer his way out of a paper bag
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed May 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Agree TMG.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Still fucking gutted. You guys have got most points bang on. We've lost 10 league games out of 36 so far.  Piss poor. We've been hammered several times this season. With Mancini, you didn't expect to lose by two clear goals. We've been battered by Liverpool twice, Spurs, Hammers, Southampton, Chelsea etc. We've struggled against teams like Norwich and Villa and many others where we didn't deserve to win but lucked our way through.

Many of these players have to go. We need at least two new FBs and 4 CBs. That just for starters.

We got lucky to get this far. We all know it.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu May 05, 2016 9:50 am

Topdawg wrote:2 CoCs and a PL for his 3 yrs in charge isn't enough.

And he was pretty fortunate with all three of those.  The PL was gifted to us as, if I recall correctly, we had both Arsenal and Liverpool ahead of us and needed both to slip up.

The first C1C was in Sunderland's hands until a couple of individual worldies from TLF and Nasri.

The second C1C was sheer fluke, who'd have thought Willy would pull off three consecutive penalty saves?

Compared to Mancini's FA Cup and league title, both hard fought and required us to beat Taggart's United, he's been very lucky.  I can see now why Real binned him off.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 05, 2016 10:18 am

He mainly used the Mancini squad/team to get his first title. Then these players got older, more injury prone, less effective and we've seen a major decline in the team.

10 losses in the league tells a story. This season has been one full of excuses (injuries, not enough recovery time etc.)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3