Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
The World gone all PC again!!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The World gone all PC again!!!

4 posters

Go down

The World gone all PC again!!! Empty The World gone all PC again!!!

Post by blueboy Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7139147/Cops-apologise-if-they-offended-Muslims-after-anti-terror-exercise-used-a-suicide-bomber-shouting-Allahu-Akbar.html

Makes my bloody blood boil.

We're running an exercise in which we are attacked by an ISIS suicide bomber in a public place (ie The Trafford Centre).

So, who do we get to play the role of the ISIS suicide bomber? And, considering we've spent all this money on this exercise, what should we get him to say and do?

Firstly, I guess we should ask 'why' we are running this exercise in the first place?
Places like - Paris, Brussels, London, NYC, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria come to mind....now, forgive me, I may be wrong - but I'm really not sure any of these attackers were Caucasian with ginger hair, nor did they shouted "Jesus is Great".

FFS.....what is wrong with this country???????? Pandering to the minority for fear of isolating more of them??? Grow some.....maybe these complainers should be backing these exercises in our own country, to protect everyone who lives here. Muslims have been caught up in these spectaculars and killed, innocent Muslims....so wind your necks in, integrate or leave - and as for the Police and Government??? Rolling Eyes

Just today in the news. And before anybody claims I'm a white supremacist....I'm married to an ethnic wife. Rolling Eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582715/Police-arrest-two-Afghans-plotting-terror-attacks-Canary-Wharf-London-hotels-Suspected-Islamists-drawings-targets-arrested-Italy.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582358/Knifeman-screaming-Allahu-Akbar-goes-rampage-train-station-leaving-four-people-seriously-injured-random-attack-passengers-Munich.html
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The World gone all PC again!!! Empty Re: The World gone all PC again!!!

Post by leopold Tue May 10, 2016 5:12 pm

It's a load of crap, isn't it?  Like you say, what are they going to do for the part of the terrorist?  And you could bet if they DID pick a ginge to do the job, then they'd feel they have to apologise for not giving minorities a chance at the job.  Crazy.

And like you say, most Muslims would rather they were being kept safe from these nutters. They probably don't even care.

I'd prefer it if the police apologised for the actual racist stuff they've done, like arresting and beating up Black people for no good reason.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 10, 2016 7:46 pm

agree.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue May 10, 2016 10:49 pm

bunch of utter moles  Surprised)
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue May 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Moonchester wrote:bunch of utter moles  Surprised)

Moles gone....thank f&&k. Surprised
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed May 11, 2016 8:55 am

Yeah, i was annoyed at this aswell....and it drive me mad when you see all these Muslims do gooders coming on TV condemning it, as it's not a true reflection of Islam.....Oh fuck off.
We all know why this was "training exercise" was carried out, stop bleating on about a few words that someone's said and get a fuckin life Mad .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu May 12, 2016 12:39 pm

shakencity wrote:Yeah, i was annoyed at this aswell....and it drive me mad when you see all these Muslims do gooders coming on TV condemning it, as it's not a true reflection of Islam.....

They say that like we don't know!  "Oh, proper Muslims don't shoud praise to Allah and then blow up a shopping mall, it's not a reflection of Islam."  Of course it bloody isn't!!  We see millions of Muslims going about their daily business, none of which ever appears to involve yelling praise to an invisible sky master or firing an automatic rifle in a train station at rush hour.  We KNOW this!!  We're looking at the idiots that DO this stuff and, unfortunately, they do seem to involve someone invoking their omnipotent overlord of choice before hitting the detonator on the plastic explosive strapped to their midriff while people are trying to eat their lunch.

It's supposed to be a realistic exercise.  What do they want, some random person in jeans coughing politely, before saying in a quiet voice, "Erm, everyone?  Yes, can I get your attention?  It seems to me as though you people drinking alcohol have a differing theology to myself, and so in the name of my god, I am forced to commit this act", before going at them with a tickling stick.

Bleeding heart nanny state PC brigade.  When I get in power, they're first up against the wall, along with human rights lawyers who think it's appropriate to protect the rights of a mass murdering xenophobe.  Dicks  Evil or Very Mad
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu May 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Made me laugh reading that Leo....you do have a way with words. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu May 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Thanks  Very Happy
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down