Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Will we hit the century against Southampton? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Will we hit the century against Southampton?

5 posters

Go down

Will we hit the century against Southampton? Empty Will we hit the century against Southampton?

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Pep has made 96 changes so far this season, more than anyone else and we've never played the same team twice.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Will we hit the century against Southampton? Empty Re: Will we hit the century against Southampton?

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:12 pm

And your point is? I'm assuming this is another dig at Pep?

Where's your facts from? Who was 2nd/3rd and by how many?

Guess when you have as many injuries as we have had...changes will always occur, as will the amount of competitions you play in - i.e. the CL, unlike many of the top 8 teams who weren't even in it.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Will we hit the century against Southampton? Empty Re: Will we hit the century against Southampton?

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Just a fact as quoted by sky or the Beeb
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:25 pm

I think you'll find that at least a couple of the top 8 teams were on the CL and some weee in the EL. And I think some got to the latter stages of the LC so they had to play more games
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:11 pm

The fact you're trying to justify the point means it's a dig at Pep. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Can you post the link to it...so we can see the breakdown of each team?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:22 pm

It was during the highlights of the match.

I'm not justifying anything. You questioned the 'fact' so I told you where I heard it. Then you gave a 'fact' that was really an 'opinion' so I corrected you.

Jumping up and down every time someone writes something isn't healthy.

Watch the has-beens Reid, Gray and McAllister discuss Pep. Reidy made some good points then lost some credibility with a daft comment or two. Gray said Pep has had an easy ride from the media this season.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Nobody's jumping up and down Dawg....you simply posted an article that had an anti-Pep agenda, then said 'facts' from the BBC or Sky. 

You've now quoted Reid, Gray and McAllister and then said that Reid lost some credibility over a daft comment....

I'm sure the '96' (maybe a banner a la Arsenal will be next) is true....but the fact it isn't backed up with the other teams changes in the PL, suggests it's just a subjective argument made by someone for their own agenda. 
It's not a dig....just asking where you got it from, as it'd be great to read what other teams have done with regards to changes....and why you would post "We'll hit the century against Southampton' backed up with 'we've never played the same team twice' if it's not anti-Pep.

It's perfectly fine to not like what Pep has done....I'm just asking for the stats on other teams because if we are significantly higher in changes than the others (those that have played far more matches than us), then I'd have to agree, it's not ideal. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Maybe it would have been prudent for me to ask "do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?" first.....wasn't having a go Dawg, just wanted to know what other teams have done - for all we know, United, LFC, Arsenal etc could have made 94, 95 changes.....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Since the commentary was for the city game, they didn't mention any list just that we were top. 

Anyway, I don't think that many changes are good
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Can't find a list for this stat
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 pm

I'll answer the question.....very probably Razz
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:07 am

Here's your video:

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 am

What is Reid talking about? Kolorov as a MF player??? huh????

Probably been on the lash, as he was very animated!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:14 am

I just think he was very angry with what has happened at City this season and he lays a chunk of the blame at Pep's door.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:22 am

But he's a scouser....not sure he has that much of a vested interest in City any more - he's hardly a City fan. Think Gray seemed to be the objective one in the debate, whenever Reid allowed anyone to talk. Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:53 pm

is this an on-line TV show?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:00 pm

I've seen it a couple of times here in oz. the one I saw they were in a studio in Dubai doing the show. It is aired on Foxtel here.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:04 pm

To be fair i always liked Keys & Gray and i think they were treated harshly for a relatively minor offence, i'm sure others will disagree  Shocked
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Bein Sports with Keys and Gray, are based in Qatar and do a full football sports shows like Sky Sports.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down