Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tevez accepts his misconduct charge EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez accepts his misconduct charge

+4
Topdawg
TMG
Wensdi
johnsavitta
8 posters

Go down

Tevez accepts his misconduct charge Empty Tevez accepts his misconduct charge

Post by johnsavitta Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

He has accepted the 5 charges against him, so now we can just wait for January then ship him out to the highest bidder, about time we could draw a line under this
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Tevez accepts his misconduct charge Empty Re: Tevez accepts his misconduct charge

Post by Wensdi Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Striker Light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right we'll be a striker light come Jan
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Tevez accepts his misconduct charge Empty Re: Tevez accepts his misconduct charge

Post by johnsavitta Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:25 pm

You could say we are now, we are managing nicely without him, so who cares? just get rid quick
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm pleased he has accepted it because it was badly dragging on!

He just needs to apologize to everyone now & who knows he may even get another start before he gets kicked out in the New Year
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

We loved him at one time though - top scorer and workhorse. Bet WHU fans still love him. I certainly don't.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm

i agree wensdi, i don't like him anymore.

last year he was vital, this year he doesn't matter to us and he doesn't care one jot about city.

i really do hope we get rid of him in January and get another good striker in. someone big and strong - cheeky bid for carroll?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I hope you're joking regarding the Carroll signing Dawg?

I agree 4 strikers are a must but imo if RM can't get a suitable replacement (if Tevez leaves) for the right price, we could still get away with the 3 strikers we have. The attacking midfielders at the club dictate a 4th strikers not a necessity.

On a seperate note, i've heard a whisper this week that Gary Cahill from Wanky's a done deal for January.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 pm

God I hope not Den. He's been pisspoor this season

Surely there are better European CBs that we can throw ridiculous amounts at?

As much as I dislike Van Pussy he would be a great 4th striker for us & our feeder club will surely sell him for the right price. Even a straight swap for Tevez??
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 pm

I'd want another striker Den, just in case of injury. If we want to challenge for all trophies we'll need 4. Dont think Carrol would be worth getting though, would'nt mind huntellar. I'd like that Cahill whisper to be true, he'd look the part in a solid team i rekon.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:50 pm

My turn to say "I hope not" TMG. Can't stand him - he's a snidey bugger. Don't like Andy Carroll either - got a lot of thug in him. Gary Cahill would probably thrive under Bob. Just because he's an Owls fan doesn't have any sway with me.Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 pm

I begrudge anyone giving Wanky anything, as i hope they fold with their mounting debts and disappear into the abyss but sorry to say Tony i actually think Cahill would be a decent signing (Kolo straight swap maybe?). Let's wait and see if anything unfolds.

RVP's a good shout but can't ever see it happening.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:04 pm

joke about carroll.

i agree we could get away with just three strikers as i am sure we could just play one up front again or use AJ, silva or nasri up top.

wouldn't mind cahill in jan as he won't be cup tied at all and if he doesn't make the grade we can buy someone else in the summer Smile
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Wonder how much we'll get for Tevez now, if anything? Anyone see another Bellamy?..

To be honest I don't think we need another top quality or world class striker. Four forwards with 20m+ price tags seems excessive to me, we haven't missed Tevez, and when he was available for selection four senior players seemed to be a little unbalanced. Would rather we saw the emergence of a youth player to take that fourth spot. Sturridge would probably have been perfect...

Would never want to see Robin van Persie in a City shirt.

Cahill would be fine for me, Bolton have had a tough start to the season so you have to take that into account, plus playing alongside better defenders like Kompany and Richards would surely emulate his performances. If I could pick any CB though, it would be Chiellini from Juve. Think Kolo's City career has passed it's sell by date now.

Bobby's been banging on about wanting another midfielder as well, baffles me that one, don't know who he could buy that is a higher calibre player than SWP or Johnson, but would be happy with the same amount of game time - plus NDJ isn't even getting on the pitch these days.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 pm

I think QPR showed us that Savic, while a talent, has a lot to learn in the Prem, and as Bobby is Italian, I can see Cahill being a better purchase than another sick note striker in RVP, even though he's on fire so far. We have enough players who can score besides the out and out strikers.... Silva AJ, Milner, Barry, Nasri, YaYa have all chipped in this season
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down