Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Newcastle's new naming rights are huge

+6
gratedbean
Wensdi
blueboy
johnsavitta
ONH
Topdawg
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 Empty Newcastle's new naming rights are huge

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Newcastle have changed the name of their ground from St. James' Park to Direct Sports Arena and it is worth £8-£10M a year to them.

If that is allowed to stand then City's is a shoe in (was anyway). Platini must be tearing his hair out.

For all those Newky fans that aren't happy, they could just pay £200 extra on their season tickets every year.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle's new naming rights are huge

Post by ManCityMan Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 pm

ONH wrote: yet most of you lot on here dont even come from Manchester Razz

I love the way you think you have said something funny and add a laughter smillie, so if most of us on here don't "come from Manchester" where do we come from? and can you name which ones you refer to as "most on here"? I thought not.

Incidentally, i know that you did not miss the irony when i referred to City having no history because i was referring to all the wums like you telling us that since we became the richest club in the world. But if it makes you feel happy to think that i actually believe it then please go ahead.Rolling Eyes

ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Newcastle's new naming rights are huge - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle's new naming rights are huge

Post by leopold Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Middleton comes under Rochdale Council, but still has a Manchester postcode. So it's Manchester.

But it's still crap. I live in Dukinfield, which is marginally further out than Middleton (about one mile) and yet that doesn't qualify me as a "manc" even though my nearest league club is in fact City (4.5 miles away). The next nearest league clubs are Oldham Athletic and Stockport County, in that order.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Given that the actual city of Manchester is pretty small anyone who knows anything knows that Manchester wouldn't mean half of what it does without taking into account the surrounding areas, Stockport, Trafford, Hyde, Oldham, Bury etc.

Mr Manchester United Gary Neville - Bury

Mr Manchester (& United fan) Tony Wilson - Salford and then lived in Stockport

The Swamp (& Home of Manchester United) - Trafford

I think it's just newton being a bit hormonal.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm

yep old bean, all those female hormones he has been injecting himself with in order to grow (and be a bigger) tit.

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:09 pm

As much as i'm a proud born and bred Mancunian, there is not a single area of Manchester that i would aspire to live in, i'm here out of purely economical reasons in that that if i could afford to move in to a better area, i'd be out of here like a shot.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:09 pm

leopold wrote:Middleton comes under Rochdale Council, but still has a Manchester postcode. So it's Manchester.

But it's still crap. I live in Dukinfield, which is marginally further out than Middleton (about one mile) and yet that doesn't qualify me as a "manc" even though my nearest league club is in fact City (4.5 miles away). The next nearest league clubs are Oldham Athletic and Stockport County, in that order.

M24 is that right, so wheres M16 then ?

& duckinfield, sorry mate no way is that Manchester No

& ManCityMan its irony now is it Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:22 pm

I believe REWC is a Wigan man
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 pm

some people are very insecure about me being a "manc", why is that, because I'am a red.

Strange.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2