Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC

4 posters

Go down

Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC Empty Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC Empty Re: Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC

Post by gratedbean Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Despite Ibrahimovic saying they don't need Balotelli as they already have the best attack in Europe. Would love us to beat them next season with him, Tevez & Robinho on the pitch.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC Empty Re: Tevez 'advisors' in talks with AC Milan - BBC

Post by emjaydee Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Ibrahimovic is the most overrated striker in world football.

Anyway, Carlos - Thanks for your contributions, now take your shit attitude and fuck off to Italy.
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:00 pm

I like it how it is his representatives that are doing the negotiations.

Who own the idiot again? The sooner we are rid of Kia Ora the better, he has always acted like he called the shots.

I really do hope we hold out for maximum dollar and he doesn't get his move on the cheap.

I still think we will be taken for a ride and he goes on "loan".

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:24 pm

City re-iterated yesterday that a loan deal wouldn't be considered blistering.

The club also said they're not prepared to let him go on the cheap, i think City'll accept a deal worth in the region of £25m+ though.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:53 pm

From 50m to 25m I guess Kia Ora is a genius and his plan worked great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down