Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue

+3
ManCityMan
shakencity
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue Empty May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Chelsea-transfer-gossip-Fernando-Torres-loan-target-for-AC-Milan-as-struggle-to-seal-Carlos-Tevez-deal-article845250.html

Sounds by this, that thy may have wanted us to pay some of his wages, as they seem to be willing to pay all of Torres' - £150k pw.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue Empty Re: May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue

Post by shakencity Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 am

Sounds like they've no money to buy anyone outright, yet strangely they keep saying they will in "summer" though. Get the money spent now, if you want someone that much or frig off back to Italy.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue Empty Re: May say it all about the AC Milan - Tevez issue

Post by ManCityMan Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm just a little worried about our inability to shift players that we need to get off our books, Bridge is another one that refuses to budge even though he has had offers and is not playing any games with us. We are just a cash cow to these guys, they can just play golf while WE pay their wages. Evil or Very Mad
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Don't give a damn about Bridge, could you ever have the attitude that you don't want to work for your money because you want to get rich sitting on your arse? I think Bridge is a great big waster, and i could not live like that, i always feel guilty if i am not producing and i only gey a third of his weekly wage in a year. For me he is as bad as Tevez, i would love to have his opportunities and i would want to play whatever
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:42 am

i'm sure bridge could have moved on for £40k per week which isn't bad in itself.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:49 pm

total waster, wants to sit on his arse and take the money
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Apparently - City have basically told Milan to whistle over the Tevez deal.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Glad to hear it, he leaves on our terms
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 am

I hope we do stick to our guns, letting him out on loan could end in disaster. He has effectively had 7 months without proper football and training, i can see him getting a serious injury if he rushes straight back into first team action.....and i'd rather not have him picking up his wages from us being sat on his arse for 6 months.......again. If Milan dont want him, i'm sure PSG's wealth will tempt him, or even Monaco now they have a few quid behind them. As long as we get rid permanently it doesn't matter where he goes.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 am

I'd rather him be on loan than sat on his arse by a pool.
At least on loan he is still showcasing what he can do and it would keep him in the spotlight and also maintain his value which must be diminishing every week he isn't playing
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:58 am

I'd rather he was sat on his arse by a pool not getting paid.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down