Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON...

+4
skyblueoz
Bewar3them00n
shakencity
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... Empty Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON...

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Is it time for City officials to make a statement of intent over this twat?

"Official statement reads - Carlos Tevez is a Man City player. He will remain a Man City player until a prospective club buys the player on our valuation. We have 7 days of the window still to go - and unless a club will meet our valuation of the player, the player concerned will be asked to return from his own induced absence, train with the squad and be expected to be available for selection when fit - under his terms of contract. The player will of course, be subject to disciplinary procedures as per his contract in lines and in accordance with the PFA and PL guidelines. We expect Carlos Tevez and his representatives to abide by the laws laid down in his contract and that the player is fully expected to adhere to them. We have endeavoured at all costs to accommodate Carlos' wishes, but feel that now is the time for he and his advisor to realise that the club own his registration and that unless another party is willing to pay his valuation fee and wage demands, as PSG were, then the player MUST return with immediate effect and resume his duties that he is responsible for".

This way - we will not be dicked about by Inter or AC until the dying hours of 31st Jan...and receive an offer of a loan and an option to sign in the summer.

It's time they got tough and stood up to this little prick!

Last edited by blueboy0304 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... Empty Re: Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON...

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Not a cat in hells chance of him returning, whether he's instructed to or not. I'll actually be amazed at this rate if he's sold aswell.

This is getting really annoying now.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON... Empty Re: Tevez - MILAN SAY THE DEAL IS STILL ON...

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Thats why we need to play tough - as Kia, Tevez and Milan will be in cahoots over this, basically saying, we'll push a loan signing through to the summer - Tevez will help you win the league, our player's value will increase and then you have the option to buy.

Win-win all round for those twats...lose all round for us.

That's why we need to stand firm now - and tell AC after the Kaka deal - fuck right off!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm

He's going to get a massive fine, even banned from football if he's not careful.
The FA and FIFA need to come down on him hard to set an example, either come back and play or face being banned for period of time and be asked to repay all the millions in salary, but the money lost due to wilfully devaluing his potential sell on fee. Didn't Adrian Mutu get sued for millions by Chelski? Now look at him
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 pm

they still have received fuck all though.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 pm

I don't think our owners are really concerned about the money aspect, it's the losing face, being seen to be manipulated by a slimy agent into selling a prized asset would not look good in the lofty circles they move in, Mancini himself would also lose something if we were forced to sell him, especially after the Munich fiasco. As much as I want the wanker gone, I also want him to be held to his contract, I'm surprised KIA hasn't met with an "accident" yet, there must be a growing list of powerful people who are pissed off with him.
That's what that statement must be all about, reiterating that we will not be coerced by shady tw4ts like Kia, we have the legal right to hold him to his contract, it's not just about City now, it's about football in general, and as much as Blatter and co hate City, they will have to come down hard on Tevez, if only just to try and re-establish the good name of football and FIFA.
I expect a last minute £25m offer to come in from Italy.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 pm

I honestly believe he will be a PSG or Inter Milan player by the 31st, as the last thing he wants is to remain at city.Remember the Robinho affair with Real Madrid he ended up going to city because they were the only club to actually stump up for him. The same applies to Tevez. I really do not believe he is stupid enough to play the stay away game after the 31st which is why i do believe a conclusion will be reached. i pray to god he does not get the loan deal to AC because as soon as Cassano is back fit it will be thanks Tevez bye bye. I despise AC because all they do is talk to the media first ( Berlusconi owned) then try to dictate the terms.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Bewar3them00n wrote:I don't think our owners are really concerned about the money aspect, it's the losing face, being seen to be manipulated by a slimy agent into selling a prized asset would not look good in the lofty circles they move in, Mancini himself would also lose something if we were forced to sell him, especially after the Munich fiasco. As much as I want the wanker gone, I also want him to be held to his contract, I'm surprised KIA hasn't met with an "accident" yet, there must be a growing list of powerful people who are pissed off with him.
That's what that statement must be all about, reiterating that we will not be coerced by shady tw4ts like Kia, we have the legal right to hold him to his contract, it's not just about City now, it's about football in general, and as much as Blatter and co hate City, they will have to come down hard on Tevez, if only just to try and re-establish the good name of football and FIFA.
I expect a last minute £25m offer to come in from Italy.

Sorry - it wasn't an official statement - just what I thought they should say.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:55 pm

And they ought to say it, too! In fact, I think they should steal your post, save them some work writing one out.

I suspect your work will go unstolen, though, largely because it's too strong for the delicate sensibilites of the people at the FA, FIFA and PFA, as it sounds too much like the big, nasty old club picking on poor, defenceless 'ickle Carlos. Awww, poor Carlos Sad

You know in the Savic thread, I said we should stand by our players? Well, this gonad is the exception because he's taking the piss out of our club and deserves to be the focus of our venom.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Well leo, i don't see it as the same as the savic case, i just see this as a man who wants to dictate and rip off the club. I think he is a total worm of a human being. This is nothing to do with city, this is a man who wants his own way whatever the outcome. If it didn't happen with city, it would happen somewhere else. The man is just a selfish twat who wants his own way like a kid throwing his toys out of his pram and we need to be strong and sue his arse off and FIFA should back us all the way otherwise the player has won against city and FIFA
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm

what will be a big pisser is if he does go on the 30th or 31st, we haven't got time to spend the money.

i am sure if he'd already gone on a permanent deal, we'd have bought someone in, albeit another midfielder
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 pm

John, I meant it in the sense Savic hasn't done anything to deserve being shunned by us supporters and Tevcunt has.

But you're still right, though. He is very much a mercenary and the sooner we're shot of him, the better.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 pm

What's the betting despite City insisting he's only going to be sold, ends up going on loan somewhere and we still end up paying half his wages. Now that would piss you right off!

Still can't see Milan stumping money upfront to buy him outright.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Agreed Den, if we did our heals in we might still have the prick in the summer and the circus starts again.

The one thing i don't want to happen, but i fear it might. We don't get a deal done, refuse a loan to Milan, and he ends up at QPR on loan, that would piss me right off.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 pm

QPR Si? Think you'll be safe on that score as he daren't come back to England now Laughing .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm

We should back Savic, he gave away the pen against liverpool, he cost us 2 goals against the spuds but his performance in the first half was quiten assured. We need to give him time, bring him on in matches where the points are assured, let him get that experience when the pressure is off. I believe he really is one for the future and we need to treat him with kid gloves for now and reap the rewards later
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down