Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Just Worried About EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Just Worried About EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Just Worried About EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Just Worried About EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Just Worried About EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Just Worried About EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Just Worried About EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Just Worried About EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Just Worried About EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Just Worried About EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Just Worried About

+3
Bewar3them00n
shakencity
Wensdi
7 posters

Go down

Just Worried About Empty Just Worried About

Post by Wensdi Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 pm

DROGBA tonight. Will we bottle it without VK and Lescott at the back -

I'm all alone on here - maybe I should be humming "A Horse With No Name"................................
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Just Worried About Empty Re: Just Worried About

Post by shakencity Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Everyone's too nervous to post Wensdi, or we're all too busy at work.

They should be more worried about Aguero than we are of Drogba.

I see super Ryan Lowe scored again last night, although i'm happier you got an equalizer. We couldn't even beat 10 men.....we're doomed i tell ya, doomed Sad .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Not too pleased about drawing with Walsall - Shaken particularly after we beat Notts Cty away!! However it was a last gasper equalizer so better than a 2-1 defeat. They have blown their auto promotion though now I'm afraid. Always do it the hard way - much like City!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 pm

I think everyone is expecting us to implode now, but as a certain ex-player once said... "it's a funny ol' game!"
Chelsea are playing better, under RdM, Torres has scored again, they put out Napoli who beat us to the CL qualification, our defence is weakened, omens all point to a bad day at the office, but the human spirit can upset all the stats as easy as that, home form is 100%, that's 100 per-cent! it has to count for something! the crowd will be roaring the boys on, we all know we have to win, too keep up with UTD, the players know they are up against it, they have to dig in, Tevez will be on the bench ready to replace whoever's having a bad game, Terry is out, Luiz is in for Chelsea, if we have a weakened defence, well, he's an accident just waiting to happen if our players target him, and Mancini, I'm sure will be telling the players to run at him to try win a penalty, red card etc.. or.. run behind him when he goes walkabout.

we score on average 3 a game at home, so, with that in mind, and the need for us to win being great, it will be a cup final for us, and I expect every player to bust a gut for the cause! it's going to be nailbiting stuff, I don't know if I can bring myself to watch it.....!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:20 pm

I've been through all my lucky rituals this morning. Making sure I wear the specifically correct aftershave, putting on my sky blue undies, making sure I've got my lucky City top ready to go (the one from the season before last), but making sure I don't wear it until it's time to go. It's all crap, though, because this is Chelsea we're playing and they were the first team to beat us in the league and I've a horrible feeling they're going to be the first to beat us in the league at home as well, and be the first to do the double on us. Bastards!!

I'm looking forward to this slightly less than I was looking forward to nose surgery. And that was painful for days afterwards.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Laughed at your last sentence Leo. I'm not looking forward to it either. Why do we always have bad vibes except when we play Crew Alexander at home!! Trust bloody Chelski to be going through a resurgent period at the mo. Bloody typical. Funny how fans have their rituals. My nephew wears the same "lucky" jeans everytime he sees the Owls play - but they still lose - LOL.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by volleyballissport Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I reckon, at this rate, they could well need washing before the match Leo!

I think it's all down to team selection, if Savic starts, we're screwed. If he goes with a back four of Zabba, Micah, Kolo, Clichy (assuming there are no mind games going on and Vinnie and Lesser ARE out) then we'll have a much better chance.

Why is the old Cityitis starting to rear its ugly head again? I thought I'd been cured!
volleyballissport
volleyballissport
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

My 2 yearold has just soiled his sky blue pants, dunno if that's a bad omen or not, but I never knew a 2 yearold could poo so much!

I really hope Vinny plays and it's just mind games, it will be a real boost to have him on the teamsheet! I feel for Savic, he's been under the spotlight every game he's played, he hasn't been as bad as some might say, but it's the big games he fluffs his lines on, on occasion, but if Zabba is fit, he's a must at rightback, and Richards and Kolo in the middle, even he must realise this, surely ?

I remember when we beat them 2-1 a few seasons ago, we had a great atmosphere that night, we were 1st to the ball all night, I just hope we can have one of those nights where we get off to blistering start, set the tempo for the match and dictate it, score early and keep it tight all game!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

So did I, volley. But it seems the only cure for Cityitis is to support another team. And since that's not an option, I'm afraid we're terminal cases.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by volleyballissport Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm going to have to look into the existence of an afterlife, Leo, I reckon it's going to be an eternal disease!

Bewar3 - I've given up trying to second-guess what RM's thinking - sometimes he seems inspired, sometimes clueless. There really is only one way to go about it between now and the end of the season - to keep our destiny in our own hands - WE HAVE TO WIN EVERY MATCH - whatever he said at half time against Lisbon needs saying before every match!

Finishing early - gotta get sorted !! Let's hope we're all in a good mood tomorrow.
volleyballissport
volleyballissport
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 pm

I've decided I'm going to wear one of those Bodyform pant liners for the game tonight. I heard on the advert that they give you a feeling of real confidence. I could use that.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 pm

you can run about on the beach in them as well
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Nervous Nellie-itis has set in with me too!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm going for a comfortable 3-1 win....with Tevez getting 20 minutes run out, scoring and running over to Terry on the bench - pulling up his shirt to reveal "that's all you ever were - a number 2"
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm just dreading the backlash from you BlueBoy if we don't win - (beats hasty retreat).
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down