Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4?

+2
Topdawg
shakencity
6 posters

Go down

Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? Empty Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4?

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 am

The unthinkable may well happen.

We're 7 point ahead of Liverpool in 5th. 9 points ahead of Southampton in 6th and Spurs are 7th, 11 points behind but with a game in hand.

With 10 games to go, normally we shouldn't be that worried, but having only won 3 out of our last 8 league games, I'm a little worried.

We've still got to go to OT and WHL as well as trips to Swansea and Palace. A home game against Southampton on the final day may end up being a CL place decider if we drop some points along the way.

No game fills me with any confidence. I'm not confident of a good performance or picking up 3 points against anyone. We could so easily have drawn or maybe even lost last night if they'd got that first penalty or scored instead of hitting the post late in the 2nd.

I'm not interested in the league title, just getting that £100M from the CL. Without that, we're going to struggle to compete.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? Empty Re: Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4?

Post by shakencity Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 am

We'll be fine.....i'm personally still confident we'll pick up enough points to finish 2nd.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4? Empty Re: Anyone worried about finishing in the top 4?

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:48 am

If we win 7 games (out of 10) we'll be top 4 especially if we don't lose to the rags and spuds.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:49 am

Look at our remaining fixtures:

March

Burnley v City 14th
Barca v City 18th 
City v WBA 21st

3 games in one week. A difficult away game to Burnley and 4 days later Barca away, then 3 days later WBA.
Decisions will have to be made on personnel for Burnley, as we MUST play our best possible defensive/solid team at the Nou Camp.
At least we are at home for WBA, but even that isn't filling me with confidence.

April

Palace v City 6th
United v City 12th
City v West Ham 19th
City v Villa 25th

Tough month where the title could already be won by the end of it. 2 tough away fixtures, followed by a tough home game against WHU.

May

Spurs v City 2nd
City v QPR 9th
Swansea v City 16th
City v Soton 24th

Another tough month to finish.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:51 am

I'd say if we get 26 points from these games, we will have done very well.

19 points would be a disaster and that could see us struggle.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:06 am

26 points out of 30 would be amazing but can't see it happening. If we get 19 points, Liverpool will still need 26 to overhaul us and Southampton will need 28 points, which they won't get. 

Can you see 6 wins out of those 10 games?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:15 am

Right now, I would be confident of 5 wins with a couple of draws, but that's it the way we are playing.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Come on guys, we will have 12 of those points after the Rags game  Wink

If you are worried put a few £ on us not finishing top 4 now then, was are so short odds to finish top 4 you will get a good price.

United have by far the hardest run in, they have to play most of the top half of the table and the dippers can't keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by meltonblue Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 pm

A few have to play each other too don't they? At least we have arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all out of the way.
meltonblue
meltonblue
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:17 am

30 points easy,
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:12 pm

The rags have to play 7 of the top 10 or something like that. Just watched Liverpool struggle against Blackburn at Anfield and Arsenal are perennial chokers at the business end of the season as are spuds. However, it is essential that we do not lose any more home games and try to keep our good away form going.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down