Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

skyblueoz

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa!

+3
blueboy
leopold
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! Empty City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa!

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:31 am

City charge £299 for their cheapest season ticket which is the lowest in the league.

Utd., greedy bastids that they are, charge the most for a cuppa at £2.50. For that, it better be twinings!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! Empty Re: City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa!

Post by leopold Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:04 am

For that, it needs to be a pint of Twinings.  Or maybe Yorkshire Tea, that stuff is really nice.  And I'm a Lancastrian!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa! Empty Re: City offer the cheapest season ticket and utd charge the most for a cuppa!

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:14 am

I've never had Yorkshire Tea, PG tips is my tipple. Maybe I'll buy a box of YT to check it out.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am

You should, mate.  YT makes PG taste like it's been strained through Johnny Vegas' underpants.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:22 am

I'm glad I had a coffee just now rather than tea as I would have thrown up with your last comment Leo. Shocked
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 am

YT is lovely!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 am

Good job they didn't get onto burgers
£6-50 at city,quite simply a disgrace
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:19 pm

You're loaded PPLF....what's £6.50 for a Jamie Burger?Laughing Laughing
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm a veggie anyway blueboy
Hate being ripped off though
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 am

Most things from Yorkshire are just delicious Very Happy Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:15 am

I had a gf from Yorkshire once. She tasted a bit funny.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:28 am

Went out with a girl from Middleham....she was gorgeous!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 am

Wensdi wrote:Most things from Yorkshire are just delicious Very Happy Very Happy
Yeah, but can you get a steak and kidney pudding?  I lived in Yorkshire for four years (three in Sheffield, one in Huddersfield) and I didn't find a single pudding.  Not a one.  Very disappointing, really.  However, the little chippy in Town End sold fish and chips that were bloody gorgeous, not bad going considering it's as far from the sea as you can get up this end of the country.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:41 am

They don't do potato cakes either. Criminal.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 am

Lived just 5 minutes from Town End - Leo.  I got plenty of Kate and Sydney - just couldn't stomach the sydney - or liver for that matter.  UGH
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 am

Wensdi-Are you getting Citys games on your Channel?The only place I can get it is on a Monday evening,nothing on a Saturday!!Smile Smile Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:54 am

What satellite/cable service do you have Bob?  I posted a week or so ago to you to let you know - how to get all the matches live all weekend.  I can get everything - any match I want.  I have Directv - with the "ultimate package" which includes all the EPL matches.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:53 pm

No wonder we offer the cheapest ticket if we have to watch that load of shite week in week out........just spent £230 for 2 seats in the Citizens lounge against Wigan for my lads 16th birthday...wish I hadn't bothered......more dross on the way.Crying or Very sad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down