Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
What would make you bin your season ticket? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What would make you bin your season ticket?

3 posters

Go down

What would make you bin your season ticket? Empty What would make you bin your season ticket?

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 am

Your loyalty to your club courses through your veins. You bleed blue. You save your pennies to buy your season ticket every year, even though it may seem to get more difficult as each renewal comes around. But how far does your club have to push you before you say enough is enough?

Could it be a certain ceiling on seasoncard prices is breached? Could it be the club advocating taking a match abroad? Could it be something else?

What would it take for you to bin your season ticket?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What would make you bin your season ticket? Empty Re: What would make you bin your season ticket?

Post by leopold Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:09 am

I have to say, it's getting pretty close for me at the moment.

Right now, with the current level of expense, I'm already considering dropping one of the cup schemes next season purely because of the expense.  I'd most likely cull the European scheme as the one game I've paid for so far has cost twice as much as the two C1C games I've been wringed for.  It's not like I could afford to go to any CL final, and the home games are usually on ITV anyway.

As it stands, because I take my son, I use that as the excuse.  But there'll come a time he'll want to go with his mates.  My missus isn't fussed about going to every game and, frankly, I'm not keen on going on my own.  I think that would be the tipping point: My ticket already costs me more than a 12 month sub to Sky Sports, so I'd probably do that when the time comes.

That said, if my financial position doesn't improve soon, I might not have a choice Sad
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

What would make you bin your season ticket? Empty Re: What would make you bin your season ticket?

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:46 am

I binned the SKY contract last month. That was costing me more than the season ticket for my lad and me.

I hardly ever get to any European games (maybe 1 a season) so that looks likely for the chop from next season. Cup games, I can manage a few, and we are far more likely to get to a final.

I've signed up for a couple of seasoncards for £299 (for the missus and my other lad).

I will probably look at switching over to theirs but I will lose my loyalty points.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Tbh Dawg, it doesn't matter if it's my Bury seasonticket or my City one....if the price become too much for me to afford, i won't get one.

It's that simple!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down