Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
When will MP sort the defence out??? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

When will MP sort the defence out???

+2
titbumwilly
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

When will MP sort the defence out??? Empty When will MP sort the defence out???

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:58 pm

I don't go along with this BS that a left sided CB has to be left footed. Lezza would have got those headers and wouldn't have been ghosted past as easily as Garcia has been.

Please sort this amateur defending out.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

When will MP sort the defence out??? Empty Re: When will MP sort the defence out???

Post by titbumwilly Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm sick of this crap week after week. Somebody has to acknowledge that there is a problem at the back.
Garcia is not the answer, unless the question is 'who is the most inept player we can put at CB?'
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

When will MP sort the defence out??? Empty Re: When will MP sort the defence out???

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:26 pm

No more needs saying....unless MP is as stubborn as Mancini, or Lescott and Micah have told him to fuck off!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:03 am

I planned it so carefully that I could be home during the lunch break to watch an hour and half of the match.  I was in no state to go back to work.  Talk about nerve wracking.  Defence was awful, Garcia particularly and I though Toure had a poor first half.  I'm sure the Ruskies were used to playing on the allotment - and I know City had to adapt - but we really need to sort out the defence.  Hope Vinny's fit for the weekend match.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:32 am

Topdawg wrote:I don't go along with this BS that a left sided CB has to be left footed. Lezza would have got those headers and wouldn't have been ghosted past as easily as Garcia has been.
Totally agree.  I'm sure I've not seen this as a pre-requisite for any other team, although I'll concede I've not paid that much attention.  Lescott isn't the best defender we have, but at least he can head balls clear and put in a decent challenge without running the risk of conceding a penalty.

All afternoon I watched us getting regularly opened up in the middle because Garcia is bob useless.  Nastasic did his best, but you can see he's spending so much time trying to help Garcia out that it's leaving us wide open in the middle of the park.  And Nasty shouldn't be nursing players yet.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Surely Micah would have been more use than Garcia at CB? He has played there before and even if a ball is played over the top he has the pace to recover unlike Garcia who apart from being caught out of position is also as slow as a carthorse when he has to turn to chase a ball played over the top to a faster striker.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 pm

ManCityMan wrote:Surely Micah would have been more use than Garcia at CB? He has played there before and even if a ball is played over the top he has the pace to recover unlike Garcia who apart from being caught out of position is also as slow as a carthorse when he has to turn to chase a ball played over the top to a faster striker.
The Titanic turns faster...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down