Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal

+2
lee1pen
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal Empty Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:46 am

If it is true that Sanchez has said Barca or no-one else, then Udinese may be forced to sell him on the cheap.

That they want to cash him in is without doubt but this tactic will ensure that Barca get him for about £10M less than they should.

The same way that they have asked Fabregas to 'do all he can' to get a move away from Arsenal.

Now, we know that tapping up goes on all the time, but will UEFA/FIFA ever try to do what's right and place a transfer embargo on teams (however big) that continuously flout the rules?

One day all this shit will stop (hopefully)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal Empty Re: Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal

Post by lee1pen Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 am

I think Udinese will keep him rather than sell on the cheap. He's only young so unless Barca are prepared to pay properly I can see their owner sying right lets go to a tribureal in which case barca will either back down or pull out.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal Empty Re: Sanchez trying to 'engineer' cheap Barca deal

Post by Boris Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 am

Udinese are pimping him around like a whore and it looks like Barca are filling his head with shit anyway. I'm starting to hope this is just a smokescreen to disguise our real targets.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 am

The only actual real quotes in all this saga, are from the Undinese president, who is quite rightly, trying to get the best price for his club.

City, Barcelona and Sanchez himself, haven't actually come out and said anything, its all merely press speculation and bullshit. Lets wait and see until Friday, where i expect developements on this , one way, or the other.

I for one am proud of the way we are now conducting ourselves in the transfer market, go back 12 months and leaks would have been appearing everywhere forcing us to up our price, but now its all done professionally and behind closed doors and the press don't like it, hence tham not having a clue what we are upto.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 am

Sanchez needs to also look at which team he will actually get a decent run of games in.

Barca have Xavi, Iniesta, Villa and Messi and are bidding for Neymar, Fabregas and Rossi as well as Sanchez.

Chuck in a defensive midfielder and he is fighting amongst that lot for 5 spots. Good luck matey.

He'd be in my starting 11 for city, that's for sure.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 am

At the end of the day we can and should strengthen but its only a tweeking operation. WE have a good squad at the moment with a season under its belt, yes we need to add but we also need to keep the balance of the squad so I'm not that worried about marque signings.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 am

i am not worried about marquee signings either Lee, I just want us to get the best available on the market that will come to city.

If we get Sanchez and Neymar, I wouldn't be complaining.

I want us to keep improving (tweaking) each season. 2 or 3 top players and 2 or 3 youngsters each summer would suit me.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Thats just it, tweeking is really all we need. A LB, cover for CB and hopefully a creative midfielder as the main signing, job done and we still will have the best squad in the league imho.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Theres all this talk about Liverpool being a force next season yet none of the punters have mentioned they need time to gel....not so worried about liverpool just hopeful we dont have to go through that rapid learning curve as a team.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Roberto has said we have' pulled out of the race'and hopefully we have.
It really is getting tedious,as for Neymar,you all know who is playing with him at Santos?=Elano,and with his departure from City being so sour I do not think he will be giving him any glowing reports about us!!So that could also be a non starter.

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Neymar would need time to adjust to the Prem, he's still a bit lightweight, much like Rameirez at Chelsea, a good player but got easily knocked off the ball earlier on in the season, took him 1/2-3/4 of a season to really start to shine consistantly.

I worry about the FFP and how come we are watching our expenditure, while Chelsea blow wads all over the shop as if money is going out of fashion? and if Chelsea are seen to be openly flouting the rules, will FIFA do anything?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down