Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Barca confirm Bravo deal EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Barca confirm Bravo deal

5 posters

Go down

Barca confirm Bravo deal Empty Barca confirm Bravo deal

Post by Topdawg Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:40 pm

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-spain-bravo-idUKKCN10V0RX?rpc=401

good job too as Willy's distribution was shocking.

If Pep was genuine, he'd have Hart back in the 1st team after that display.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Barca confirm Bravo deal Empty Re: Barca confirm Bravo deal

Post by blueboy Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:54 am

Allegedly, Txiki has told Joe face to face that it would be best for all parties if he leaves before the window closes.

I'd say "fuck off Txiki, not after watching Willy's performance today"...
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaster_Tskhadadze Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:48 am

By all accounts Joe wants to stay and improve but the decision is out of his hands, probably due to the bust up he had with Guardiola a week ago. This has been simmering for awhile, since being linked with Everton back in May and taking that to the Euros in his head – it’s been a pressure cooker waiting to go off.

I get what Guardiola is after, a keeper ultra confident on the ball because he likes his keeper to be pressured – it creates an extra man in midfield, I get that. During a few training sessions he noted that Joe wasn’t comfortable on the ball… but Willy isn’t comfortable either. Apparently, the manager “saw something” in Willy. Yeh, and we can all ‘see something’ too; he’s No.2 for a reason. So for me it’s not even a football decision; it’s all to do with the bust up.

Bravo is going to be a stop-gap until Guardiola can get a long-term No.1 into the club. It was supposed to be Ter Stegen but now it’s a stop-gap. Doesn’t need to be, not when you’ve got a serial Golden Glove winner in the squad.

Replace Joe if you must but until then – play your best keeper.
Disaster_Tskhadadze
Disaster_Tskhadadze
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Bang on disaster. I can feel Pep isn't bring genuine and candid with his comments.but I guess that's to be expected in the situation
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Maybe Jo has called Pep a c@&t in the past when playing in Europe or since Pep has arrived
Or he has shagged or dissed his Mrs
I just can't see it being for football reasons as Hart is 10 X the keeper Willy is & is better than Bravo from what I've seen
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:45 pm

I agree....however, I guess it's up to Joe. He doesn't have to go anywhere. He can easily say to Pep - "you know what? I'm gonna prove you wrong and if that means me playing as a number 3 for a couple of months and risk my England place - I will"....the club can't do anything about it.

It's entirely down to what Joe wants to do. Does he risk his England place for the upcoming qualifiers, especially as the rumours are that BFS may choose Forster or Butland (both aren't as good as Hart) and say to Pep - "show me what you want and I'll do it"......or, he decides to cut his losses and nail down a first team place and fight for his England No 1 position?

On the Sunday Supplement this morning, they were discussing this, and all 4 of the journos said "he's known Pep was coming for the past 8 months....if he can't improve his distribution in that time, or speak to the coaching staff (same keeper coach) and say "what do I need to do to improve and get to a level where Pep wants me?"....it's been down to him.

Personally, I want Joe to stay and fight for his place....but the more and more I hear about fights, arguments etc - if true, it may be better for Joe to leave, UNLESS, he really wants to prove Pep wrong and Pep gives him a chance to show him.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:36 pm

I can't see Jo staying if he is 2nd choice never mind 3rd
He knows he is England's no1 & is a very good keeper.
He won't want to jeopardise playing for England & will want matches

As far as I'm concerned the keeper is there to keep the ball out of the net & Jo does that pretty well despite seriously shit defending in front of him. His distribution isn't great admittedly but throw it to the FBs instead of hoofing it up and normally straight into touch. Can't be that difficult to learn that.
All keepers on occasion have to just hoof it to clear it so Pep can't expect pinpoint accuracy 100% of the time
As for ball playing skills in and around the box. If we have to depend on the keeper to do that as far as I'm concerned the defence isn't doing a good enough job

Finally if we were getting a world class keeper like Neuer or de Gay I could understand but Willy & Bravo??Rolling EyesRolling Eyes
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Agree entirely tony I still don't think de gea is that crash hot, but I really do not feel that inclined to watch
Uniturd unless (a) they are playing against City or (b) they are taking a battering, so I guess my judgement isn't really that accurate. I still think this playing out from the back is just an excuse. I watched the city v QPR 11/12 game tonight & Joe's passing was 100%  Barca confirm Bravo deal Icon_biggrinBarca confirm Bravo deal Icon_biggrinBarca confirm Bravo deal Icon_biggrinBarca confirm Bravo deal Icon_biggrin
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down