Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City v Spurs - Live Thread

+7
Moonchester
Wensdi
leopold
skyblueoz
Nijinsky
Topdawg
blueboy
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 Empty City v Spurs - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not long now. What will the starting line-up be?

Saw a video of Gabriel in training yesterday....didn't look like he gave much thought on settling in! He aggressively won the ball back off Kelechi, who looked a little shocked with the arm into his neck! Don't think this kid gives a shit for reputations....or the pressure. Get him started!

Will he, won't he? It'd be a kick up the arse for others if he starts.

Will Vinny start? He;s been back for a few weeks now, but not selected. Has Pep kept him just for this game?

Will we play a 4 or 3 at the back? 3 for me, would give us more bodies in the MF to be more aggressive like we were earlier on in the season.

Will Bravo keep his place or will Pep give him one more chance???

So many if's and but's in this game. A good performance is needed, result wise, a draw wouldn't be a bad result after what happened last weekend. A win, would silence some critics. A loss, leaves us with more work to do to catch the top 4 if the rags win.

Massive game for us today....and we can't surely, be as bad as we were last week?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v Spurs - Live Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: City v Spurs - Live Thread

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Off to the supermarket for my sins now, happy fucking days

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Rotten cheating bastards.  Why didn't the linesman flag if the ref didn't give it.  Obvious shove in the back - we all saw it.  Would have been 3-1 and the bastard sent off.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:29 pm

blisteringblue wrote:First half chances cost us, Ref was his usual twatness.  Cross beyond belief here, and sterling wasnt good Blue.  Jesus looks the real deal though

Hold on. Re-read your comment. Sterling made an assist, he should have had a clear penalty....but Gabriel looks the real deal after 10 mins?

Granted, Sterling could have been better.....but tell us about the chances Aguero, KDB and Silva had? I guess they were brilliant today and Sterling, instead of Bravo now becomes the 606BluemoonForum scapegoat...instead of the ref??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Come on people.....we were excellent in the first half, but should have scored from Aguero, Sane, Sterling, Silva, KDB, Zaba....

Let's not put the sole blame onto one player here...nor Bravo.

Spurs are a good team who were made to look average for 60 mins of that game....the goals weren't Bravo's fault.

We missed chances AGAIN in the first half, but we came back well in the second, only for a shite reffing decision by Mariner, AGAIN, costing us 3 points.

And, nobody can possibly call Pep out on that performance.

Gabriel will be a genius for us, I have no doubt, but we wouldn't have needed him if the ref wasn't such a fucking retarded cock-womble.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Even Walker admits to the push!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:42 pm

If I was the manager I'd tell it how it is. I'd berate the FA for not having video replays and for having some of the shittest refs in Europe.

I didn't see enough of the game to comment on how we played but we seemed to have more energy and were really at them throughout most of the game.

Save for that atrocious reffing, and some very poor defending for the 2nd goal, we'd have strolled that game.

We still need to put the ball away.

Jesus starts for me next match.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:47 pm

I cant remember the last time I was so angry after a match

Why oh why is the standard of refereeing in this country so f'ing awfull
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:57 pm

I still stand by the team I put up before hand..  Surprised)
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Poch said it wasn't a penalty.

I really hope, when they get screwed by a ref and he complains afterwards, a journo tells him to stop whining for nothing.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Cannot complain about the team...they were excellent but for poor finishing in the 1st half.

The ref cost us this game.

Spurs are a good team and we've no god, given right to beat them, but today, we should have.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:59 pm

I thought we had agreed before your recent sabbatical that we would not use the C word on here.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Poch said it wasn't a penalty.

I really hope, when they get screwed by a ref and he complains afterwards, a journo tells him to stop whining for nothing.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:04 pm

can't use the word 'complain'???
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Wensdi wrote:I thought we had agreed before your recent sabbatical that we would not use the C word on here.

You on about the 'can't' word, or the 'could've' word?? What word are you on about?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Wensdi wrote:I thought we had agreed before your recent sabbatical that we would not use the C word on here.

Sorry...Miss Yank who posts twice a week, suddenly now calls the shots on what can be posted and what can't be on this site? Not sure I've posted the actual word Wensdi...as requested by you, but feel free to put me right since my 'sabbatical' as you stated and I'll remove it and apologise.

Also, feel free to contribute to this forum, rather than add your occasional complaint and sarcasm, it'd help the debate and keep the site moving. When was the last time you actually contributed towards a new thread? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:54 pm

I actually contributed in the debate re Sterling where you got pissed off with everyone.  I don't have to justify myself to you either.  You have to remember I am 5 hours behind you guys so you are all in bed when I read the forum.  There is absolutely no reason to be insulting - and I don't call the shots you absolutely rule this forum with your "opinions".
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:02 pm

calm down folks. we're all probably a bit pissed off with what happened today.

Let's be like Pep and be proud of our players today. We had so many chances and were just unlucky.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Very calm Dawg - but I am done with this forum.  Will continue to post my predictions - and that's it.  Use the c word all you like.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:07 pm

I don't rule this forum....I contribute, there's a massive difference Wensdi! If you don't like it, ask the Mods to ban me or ask me to leave.

Don't for one minute play the 'innocent' card. You used the 'sabbatical' word as a sly dig.

Your only contribution so far to this thread, was to point an inaccuracy about the C word. I never wrote it in full...then made a sly comment.

Oz is further ahead than you are behind, but he still constantly contributes to the forum and creates threads...so I'm sorry, but what gives you the right to determine what gets said, posted or created on here?

It's about opinions Wensdi. Just because I disagree with someone, or someone disagrees with me....it's all good. It's called debate. Otherwise, what IS the point of this forum?

It's never been my intention to posts things that are personal, except for this post.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Wensdi wrote:Very calm Dawg - but I am done with this forum.  Will continue to post my predictions - and that's it.  Use the c word all you like.

Sabbatical??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Ahhh fuck it.....Jesus, some people on here think it's a kindergarten forum....let's be all nice to each other and create a harmonious website that only allows agreeable debate.

Jesus.....some people need to get into the real world. It's a bloody forum that debates football matters, games and opinions. Jesus, even BMR Tv use the forbidden 'C' word - in full!!!

I could understand if the word was used in every post and this site had hundreds of members.....but there's what? 10 or 12 of us?? 3 or 4 of us who post continually to keep the site going.

FFS, make up your mind people, as I'm fed up with this whole nonsense. I'll be happy to leave if Miss Trump wants me to, otherwise, let's get on with it!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:26 pm

I think the sub text in the title says it "mod free".  I use the F word like a comma anyway so really not bothered what you post Blue.  Heat of the moment and games like today do cause that kind of reaction.  Lets all just accept it and get on with it.   Its just healthy debate at the end of the day and if we all agreed all the time it would be a bit dull.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 pm

blisteringblue wrote:I think the sub text in the title says it "mod free".  I use the F word like a comma anyway so really not bothered what you post Blue.  Heat of the moment and games like today do cause that kind of reaction.  Lets all just accept it and get on with it.   Its just healthy debate at the end of the day and if we all agreed all the time it would be a bit dull.

I agree Scott, but I never wrote the C word in full text ...but I'll ask one thing - has Wensdi ever pulled up that reprobate PPLF on here, as he's used it numerous times? Razz Razz Razz Razz Nah, just me.

I think I was fairly restrained and supportive of both Bravo and Pep today. Guess my new leaf wasn't in keeping for our Evangelical Friend. Rolling Eyes #noammunition #godsaveamerica

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:00 pm

we all indulge in some effing and jeffing on here and I think that's quite normal. In fact, I'm quite mild mannered on here!

It's all that bugger Marriner's fault. No change there. My wife doesn't understand the 180 degree change in my mood in just a few minutes.

I'll cut bluey some slack and agree that raheem was pushed and we should have had a pen. but if only the shisha/hippy crack smoking, g/f smacking rat had scored a couple in the 1st half...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Cheers Dawg, but this didn't start at our debate over the players (and I agree with you over Sterling), it started out of the 'bluey' with another dig at me by Wensdi....for a change. Very Happy

In fact, I thought today's thread was mild mannered compared to most. But hey ho....Trump's in power now, so good luck to the United States of America and all those who reside there. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:39 am

well just read all the threads 09.00am and was quietly pleased it wasn't the thrashing I expected. Ws quite happy till I got to the penalty shout & sure enough Marriner comes back to haunt us. Second time the liar has screwed us this season. Last year it was the hand ball behind the back v spurs & the offside goals at their place x2 courtesy of Clattenberg now we get Marriner. Watch out for Anthony Taylor v uniturd.

Anyways will watch the game later on in a calmer persona than had I watched it live.

Have to say not often I swear so I can understand wensdi to a certain degree but in fairness to her she has had a bad weekend with Brighton Razz Razz beating Sheffield Wednesday on Friday. Just wanted to say I do agree with blue though on debate & lets not be personal other than in jest. for the few that are on here it is best we keep this forum going.

We can all be lets say a little emotional to say the least after a game.

come on wensdi we are all adults (sometimes debateable though) lets just kiss & make up after all at the end of the day we only really know each other through the keyboard.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Even looks like him...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:11 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:17 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_kEL3bGWY

Wensdi has asked for the C word not to be used before, at least three times, so let's not go getting all personal, eh? It does say "Mod free" up there and I'm far too lazy to be arsed with any of it, but please don't go making personal remarks to what has been a reasonable request and a lot of patience.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:52 pm

I'm out of here, it's all getting unpleasant.
But I've not contributed as much as some others, so that's no loss.
Enjoy the rest of the season.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:41 am

I'm sorry TBW that it has become unpleasant.  I said that I don't want to post on this forum any longer - it has now become very unpleasant for me with the personal insults.  I don't want this to go on and on - you are all nice guys with a love for City.  I will pop in from time to time so no hard feelings.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:56 am

leopold wrote:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_kEL3bGWY

Wensdi has asked for the C word not to be used before, at least three times, so let's not go getting all personal, eh? It does say "Mod free" up there and I'm far too lazy to be arsed with any of it, but please don't go making personal remarks to what has been a reasonable request and a lot of patience.

But I wrote 'cnut' not the full word! scratch

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaster_Tskhadadze Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:58 am

This has become farcical.

Are there better words to describe a bad referee, etc? Yes there are. We’re talking about a word, the best description for which that I have seen is, “... a word meant to signify female pleasure has been turned against us (read: women) into something fearful and evil and worst of all unspoken…” Not a bad referee is it.

It’s incredible to me that folk, in particular women, still choose to reinforce what is at its basic a transparent and irrational masculine fear of female sexuality/power. Scared men, that’s all, conditioning everyone it is “rude” to even think it let alone say it – a word that in some early form dates back to ancient Egypt where it was revered.

If a person makes a choice not to like a word (at the behest of modern scholars) you should not be able to enforce that choice onto others.

I can see both sides but I cannot support censorship.
Disaster_Tskhadadze
Disaster_Tskhadadze
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:05 am

Are you being serious TBW I have seen some pretty serious swearing from time to time but it is water of a ducks back as far as I am concerned. Too many important things too worry about to let trivial things get in the way. I only know all of you because of the keyboard & I am not going to let that ruin what I think is a forum where 8 out of 10 times we are in agreement on most topics & the odd 2 will create a debate come insult page for a few days . The world doesn't stop for that so I implore all of you to not bear a grudge but be adult enough to accept differences of opinion from time to time.

Remember swear words are just that "words" they can't harm anyone.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:20 am

Just think how much worse it'd be for us if trump was our leader...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:56 am

Oz, I don't give a fuck about swearing, just think personal insults got a bit too personal.
Can we please leave those for when we're discussing rags?
Listen I don't want to come over all Mary Poppins' like, (and I have thrown in the odd mild insult on here myself!) but there are times where a few moments of reflection before typing might be a good idea. And yes, I'm including myself in that.
I love you all.
I blame Thatcher.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:16 am

Fair enough & I do understand the insult bit but from a personal point of view if someone wants to insult me via a keyboard well good luck to them coz I don't give a flying F---
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:49 am

blueboy wrote:But I wrote 'cnut' not the full word!  scratch

Well, technically that IS the full word, just rearranged a bit.  We all know what you meant.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:07 am

Disaster_Tskhadadze wrote:If a person makes a choice not to like a word (at the behest of modern scholars) you should not be able to enforce that choice onto others.

I can see both sides but I cannot support censorship.

You are right, nobody should have the power to force their choices onto others.  But other people CAN recognise these choices and respect them, and this is what I'm advocating.

As I've said before, I've neither the time nor the inclination to lay down a set of rules, as this would mean having to do something to enforce them and I really can't be bothered with all of that.  All I'm asking for is a level of basic respect.  If someone has said they would rather people didn't do something, then just try not to do it.  And if you do slip up, then own it.

If you are annoyed, offended or upset by something someone else has written, please send them a PM rather than airing it in the public forum.  I don't want to see this and I suspect I'm not alone in that.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:23 am

Agreed
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Agreed too, i can and do swear with the best of them but i personally also dont like to hear or see that word used in certain company. In particular when ladies or children are around, call me old fashioned but we all have our opinions on a variety of things apart from players and formations. Having said that, while i cringe when i see or hear it, i am an adult and can rise above it but others may not.
I dont think refraining from using a particularly word that some on here find distasteful is too arduous a thing to do is it? We are all of a reasonably articulate level and can hold an intelligent conversation without that one word being used surely?
I would much rather avoid using it if the alternative was to offend fellow members and even alienate them. 
I am not launching an attack on bluey either but his thinly veiled attempt at disguising the use of this word by transposing the 'n' and the 't' would have been better served had he just not used it at all as it was clear what the word was intended to be which in effect was just as offensive as using the correct spelling to those who find it offensive.
However, i think that "censorship" is a bit of an exaggeration, we are talking about the use of one particularly offensive, to some, word. Not free speech, views or whole posts so lets not get carried away.
The reaction to Wensdi objecting once again was perhaps a little OTT as I dont post as much as others either had i better watch my tone?
I'm kidding, but lets keep personal insults off the site and lets lay this to rest and hopefully Wensdi will calm down and continue to post as infrequently as before (another joke)
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Let's stick to insulting Utd., the refs, poorly performing players etc. and not each other.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:40 pm

But there are only so many words you can use to describe the res before you have to call them an utter Donald Trump?  :p
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Ok. I read all of your replies and here's my personal take on it.

I think the word is a descriptive word. If we are concerned of using it around women and children and in particular, those women and children who could read this forum ( as that was pointed out the first time this request was raised), then shouldn't we all refrain from any form of swearing on here for fear of offending someone who could be reading the posts, be that a female, male or child??

My dig back at Wensdi, I agree was over the top, and though my tone and words were meant at a dig back to the 'sabbatical' comment, I chose my words poorly.

It seems there is a balance of opinion of the C word.

I'm not the only one to have used it on this forum, but if the majority say it's a "no no", then I'm more than happy to never use it again....until the next request is made by someone over something that offends.

Last edited by blueboy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:53 pm

good bluey. now let's move on forwards and get mass debating.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Sorry for the spelling!! About to board a flight back from the Isle of Man after 2 days training.

Wensdi, please accept my apologies and I trust you'll still contribute to the forum. TBW...again, please don't leave the forum.
Emotions run high on the day and after a match in particular.

We generally have some good debates. Have you tried looking at JA606 lately? It's all pretty dry and I honestly think a lot of that is due to the it being a Moderated forum. It's has its benefits, but it's certainly not as effective as getting across an opinion as this forum. As for the whole swearing/offensive thing, as Leo (I think) said, it'd be easily rectified by sending a PM to a person if someone has offended them. Likewise, we also have to understand that the communication on here is very subjective and no emotion can be gleaned from and email/post.

One again, apologies if I 'upset' anyone. I'll accept to refrain from using the C word in future.

Last edited by blueboy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

good on you cock.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

The only thing missing from this forum is the update of the bluemoon league to show me sitting nicely on top of you.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Ahh you're a c....ooops, hold on! You're a cocky bugger!!
Nobody offended by the word bugger are they??? Only kidding!!

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Oi Dawg, please refrain from using the 'cock' word. After all 'cock' is the equivalent of 'c........
I'll get my coat.
By the way, nice post Bluey
I love it when we're all friends, I have a warm glow.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next