Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Gonna be tough to retain the title this season EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gonna be tough to retain the title this season

3 posters

Go down

Gonna be tough to retain the title this season Empty Gonna be tough to retain the title this season

Post by TMG Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:14 pm

As forecasted we got no rub of the green yesterday, something which the Dippers have had in abundance this season. It's almost as if the refs/press/PL want the scum bags to win the league Laughing 
The Dipper game was the start of a tricky period for us with our next league games being Chelsea at home, Newcastle then Burnley away, The Scum, Arsenal then Leicester at home and Wolves away- all games with the potential for dropping points, and intermingled with the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and 2 Champions League games. This on top of our defence looking shaky and injuries constantly affecting the team and any consistency.
In the same period the Dippers have a pretty easy run apart from Leicester away on Boxing Day so by Xmas they'l probably be further ahead.
Hopefully their schedule including the Club World Cup will undo them a bit but what we really need is for them to get some bad injuries to key players - Dick Van Dyke, Salah, Mane and either full back would be nice. Normally you don't want players getting injured but fuck em it's the Dippers Twisted Evil
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Gonna be tough to retain the title this season Empty Re: Gonna be tough to retain the title this season

Post by Blue Radley Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:43 pm

It’s hard to believe there isn’t an agenda here, the “luck” they’re getting is off the scale. Aside from the clear handball at 0-0, Gomez shoving Sterling in the back and into the advertising hoardings 2nd half is exactly the sort of thing VAR should be picking up on. Instead, the only consequence is Sterling gets dropped by England. You couldn’t make this shit up.
Blue Radley
Blue Radley
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Gonna be tough to retain the title this season Empty Re: Gonna be tough to retain the title this season

Post by Ashtonianblue Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:39 pm

"fuck em it's the Dippers"

I'm okay with that.

Ashtonianblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:41 am

Pressure is off now, we've had some chronic bad luck. It's only November so we have time to chip away. I did read Twitter after Sunday and I think all the neutrals believe like we do there is a massive agenda here. But can you just imagine if they collapse from here, it would be biblical

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Aguero out for a few weeks as well now. Is it something in the Manchester air coz the Rags seem to get a load of injuries too. 
Luckily I see Fabinho could be out for a while although we could do with several more. Very unimpressed with the dippers perfomance in Europe last night and it gives me hope for us to come back at them especially as they have a tough schedule in December.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down