Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
The team that will win the title next season EmptyToday at 8:12 am by Paulpowersleftfoot

» Pep’s at it again
The team that will win the title next season EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The team that will win the title next season EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The team that will win the title next season EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The team that will win the title next season EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The team that will win the title next season EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The team that will win the title next season EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
The team that will win the title next season EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
The team that will win the title next season EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
The team that will win the title next season EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The team that will win the title next season

5 posters

Go down

The team that will win the title next season Empty The team that will win the title next season

Post by Topdawg Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 am

De Gea
Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Baines
Kagawa, Carrick, Jones, Bale
Lewandowski, RVP
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The team that will win the title next season Empty Re: The team that will win the title next season

Post by TMG Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:37 am

Or
Hart
Zabba Kompany Nasty Baines
Silva Yaya Fellaini Bale
Falcao Aguero
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

The team that will win the title next season Empty Re: The team that will win the title next season

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 am

................Hart
Micah.....Vince.....Nasty....Clichy
..........Yaya......Fellaini
Aguero..........Silva.........Bale
...............Cavani

That team'll slap the Rags every time Razz .

Last edited by shakencity on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about Fellaini)
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:01 am

You've suddenly changed your tune Den and Cavani it is!

Just think, we have £20M from Balotelli, maybe another £20M from Dzeko and £30M from Lezza, Sinclair, Kolarov, Nasri and Maicon. Add £30M from the new tv deal and we've got £80M before we even open our wallets.

We've got £100M to spend and that may get us Bale and Cavanni (if they'll come). That could be enough for us. We couldn't get Fellaini as well as he's £25M+
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 am

If we get the players we need on these protracted payment arrangements, like the ones PSG and Madrid are using, we shouldn't need to worry about spending £100m up front, we could just spread the cost over a few years. Like DFS, only we get something that won't look shit in the living room.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 am

I just want us to sign someone tbh Dawg Wink .......for me, it's Cavani before Falcao, but this is only because Suarez will be banned at the start of next season now and Torres' name hasn't even been mentioned.

Bale, Fellaini and ANY useful striker will do for me, unfortunately I can't see us getting anyone at the minute.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Unbelievable, isn't it? We've got stacks of cash, we've been league champions, we're the second best team in what is supposed to be the best league in the world, we've got tons of potential to be European champions and yet all these players bugger off to other clubs. It's almost as though they're being warned off...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:15 pm

shakencity wrote:................Hart
Micah.....Vince.....Nasty....Clichy
..........Yaya......Fellaini
Aguero..........Silva.........Bale
...............Cavani

That team'll slap the Rags every time Razz .

Whoahhhhhhhhh!!! Where fuck is Zab??? You'd honestly take Micah over Zab after the season he has just had? City's Player of the Season by a long shot. Evil or Very Mad Other than that, very strong starting 11 with Tevez and Messi on the bench. Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Either or tbh blue, not too bothered who'd start mate......although Micahs aerial pressence might just shade it.
Tevez, Messi and Ronaldo on the bench....let's have it right Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:50 am

According to Niall Quinn...."City will buy some incredible players this summer"...... Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:31 am

It's all starting to depress me to be honest. Fooking Rags have played a blinder with the 105m loss, it's a closed shop mafia and we are very much excluded.

Bayern are hoovering up, PSG are just putting 2 fingers up to FFP and being French nobody will bat am eyelid.

We should have kicked on this season, but we have gone backwards with a manager who I'm still not convinced is the man for the job.

That and I've done 18 hour days for the last 2 and some cheeky fooker still rang me at 7.45 this morning and thought I was out of order being pissed off.

GRR THANK F*** ITS FRIDAY !! Only an annihilation of the Hammers will cheer me up. Either that or Mrs Blue says she is leaving me and Kimberly Walsh tells me she loves me drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 am

You're more likely to have a threesome with bradley walsh than kimberley...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 pm

I will try and post a TFIF Chive to cheer you up!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down