Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? Vote_lcapCavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? Voting_barCavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? Vote_rcap 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them?

+4
Bewar3them00n
Jordan
ManCityMan
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? Empty Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them?

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am

I didn't see this coming at all. Cavani to Chelsea, with Suarez and Isco going to Madrid.

Cavani may be a little too expensive for Madrid at £50M+ and Suarez may 'only' cost them around £40M. They can get Isco and Suarez for around £60M which isn't much more than Cavani would have cost on his own.

Come on Txixi and Soriano, pull your fingers out. At this stage, you are proving no better than Brian Marwood.

Maybe I'm being a tad harsh, but Navas and Fernandinho are not top draw signings in my book. May as well be Rodwell and Sinclair!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? Empty Re: Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them?

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 pm

I'm not interested in playing 'football manager'. If we do not sign another player this window then we will still have an improved team on the one we had last season with a better tactically aware manager.
If we can score more goals than last season by converting more of the chances we create, which should also increase now, then we will be fine.
If Pellegrini lives up to the hype then he should get more from the players than Mancini ever did especially the likes of Nasri and Dzeko and he is a more attacking minded manager too.
Obviously, another quality striker wouldn't hurt but i wont be panicking if it doesn't happen in this window.
Remember we also have John Guidetti waiting in the wings who is a mouth watering prospect and i hope he gets some first team action next season.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them? Empty Re: Cavani, Isco and Suarez...are we screwed on them?

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 pm

If our young guys are good enough, I'm sure Pellegrini will blood them. It just seems a bit of an anti-climax to not get one of our major targets especially after it looked likely that we'd get one or both of them early in the window.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Can't see Chelsea buying Cavani now, they've just spent £18m on Schurrle. Plus, they've also brought Moses back and I can't really see Torres going. 

United? Can't see it to be honest. Probably Madrid by the sounds of things. We need to push for Isco really.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Here you go, drown your sorrows here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5udfDWGeuWc&feature=player_embedded

The Isco/Hitler mash-up...!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Isco has gone to Real Madrid confirmed on Sky & BBC. Not happy !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:31 pm

very disappointed.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Reports are that RM paid Isco's Dad €10m so we didn't stand a chance, they had to play dirty to get him away from us! we can't be going back down that route, we've just got rid of Kia jizloba, 
still plenty of time to get the right player, it takes time to get things rolling, we didn't really need Isco, not for £30m anyway
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Never liked the lad!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 pm

PS. I hope he gets splinters in his arse
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Dino DeL- boy has said tha only City have made an offer for Cavani. But it fell significantly below what was required.
I hope Cavani agitates for a move, he seems to be miffed at Dino De L for some reason, but needs to put in a transfer request really
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Trouble is they are such greedy tw@ts that they never put the requests in.  It's all about the wonga and what they think is owed to them.  Put in a transfer request and kiss goodbye to any bonuses they are due.

If we are going to play wide I'm happy to start with Sergio and Edin and promote Gudetti as reserve.

A punt on somebody like Benteke wouldn't be that bad?  £15m (ish) and bags of potential.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Fuck em all. If they don't come they don't come. Just makes the 2 Spaniards in charge look like incompetent fuckers. City all over really.

Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 pm

That's what Martin Samuels said the other day. I this had been Marwood again, he'd have been slaughtered but these two lads are having an easy ride.

Having said that, if we finish 3rd or 4th next season they better get their bicycle clips on.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 pm

When does the transfer window finish? End of August?
I think we need to give the Spaniards a bit more credit, and time before we start tarring them with the Marwood brush.
Navas looks like a steal, he's had the beating of nearly every Italian, and provided several goal worthy chances, he also provided the most goal chances in La Liga last season, while not being in one of the top 2 teams. He will stretch play and make space which will benefit the whole team.
Our whole team under performed last season, we don't need to do what Chelsea did last season,  (a whole new midfield almost) which handicapped them, we played shite for long periods, and still finished 2nd, with Pellegrini he will get us going again, and with Navas and Fernandihno and whoever else we land, I have a belief that we will start ripping teams apart again, 
Keep the faith boys and girls
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Aye, we still have 2 months of the window to go but I'd prefer us to get our business done and dusted asap.

I think things will start to get clearer in the next couple of weeks when we may find out where Cavani and Suarez end up.

If Madrid land either Suarez or Bales, I cannot for the life of me see them getting Cavani as well. That should give us a chance again.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:33 pm

I'd rather we were done sooner than later as well.  Having us delay means a new player not getting a full pre-season, which never bodes well.  Look at the lads we got last year, no time to bed in at all and then just not played at all.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Leo the Spaniards won't get a full pre season anyway, they can't start there jolly's until Monday so it will be the beginning of August or just before that we see them. Just in time for that pre season tourney in Germany I would guess.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down