Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Looks like Negredo is on his way... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Looks like Negredo is on his way...

+3
Bewar3them00n
leopold
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

Looks like Negredo is on his way... Empty Looks like Negredo is on his way...

Post by Topdawg Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Looks like Negredo is on his way... Empty Re: Looks like Negredo is on his way...

Post by leopold Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:08 pm

And it's on again...  Honestly, the way this has been reported is like a bad pantomime.  Negredo is coming!  Oh no he isn't!!  Oh yes he is!!!  What a farce!

Sorry, not in a great mood today...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Looks like Negredo is on his way... Empty Re: Looks like Negredo is on his way...

Post by Jordan Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 pm

This has been the most tedious transfer window yet. Leo, I'm with you. It's effin' boring. Excuse my Spanish. 

Seriously - this window has made me fall out of love with football. Last year was pretty bad, but jeez, sort it out world of football.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:45 pm

He's signed - subject to him passing his medical:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23346385
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 pm

I blame FFP, Jordan.  It's stopping us spending money and, because we're not spending, nobody else has money to spend either.  And because we're not willing to be ripped off, the expensive players are all moving to the same clubs.  Of course, FFP only became an issue after we bagged an owner with more money than God, so therefore it's technically our own fault it's so boring.

But anyway, good signing, twenty mill for a 25+ goal a season striker in one of the tougher leagues in Europe.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 am

I agree leo, this is a good signing for the money......much better than spending £54m on one anyway!

If jovetic comes too, hopefully we'll be ok infront of goal this season.

Whisper goin round, Real are gonna be enquiring about King Sergio once these deals are confirmed.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 am

Let them enquire. If they wouldn't pay £55M for Cavani, how are they going to afford Sergio?

They've already spent net £50M this summer which is about their limit for the last couple of years.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 am

Talkshite reporting that Manure have bid 60m for Bale !!  Looks like the window is finally getting going.

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:21 am

We should really enter a bidding war with the rags for Bale, no way should we let them just buy arguably the best player in the Prem and certainly the best British player totally unopposed?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Bale aunt going anywhere this year, it'll be over Levy's dead body.... Spurs only chance of getting into CL this season is too keep Bale, get Benteke, and hope Paulinho shines.., all hot air!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 pm

We can still stick a bid in for Bale of £60M to test the water. At least it might unsettle the player and give the Spuds a tough start to the season. It'll also mean Utd know they'll have to pay seriously big bucks for him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm

It would at least let the rags know that the days of throwing money at clubs and grabbing all the best players unopposed are over. I was against spending £54m on Cavanni as he isn't worth it but i would spend as much as it takes for Bale if it meant those fookers not getting him.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down